danceIANdance
User Info.
Iron Man 3 soundtrack a bit early, eh?
07:07 AM on 11/30/11
Enoma Otenki
facebook.com/otenkirocks
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really liked the video. A big step up from the last video they released.
07:09 AM on 11/30/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
God I hate this song.
07:12 AM on 11/30/11
atticus18244fss
reddit.com/r/blink182
User Info.
I'm sure in a real life situation the cops are allowed to just shoot their automatic weapons at people running away from them. Besides that I liked it.
07:34 AM on 11/30/11
The_Blackout94
Chances are, I'm injured
User Info.
I'm sure in a real life situation the cops are allowed to just shoot their automatic weapons at people running away from them. Besides that I liked it.
More to the point, they were a shite shot. There were like 6 officers and not one of them could get a shot on target straight infront of them.
07:36 AM on 11/30/11
Karl Hansen
www.lowcutrock.com
User Info.
Why do people in movies (videos) always try to escape via rooftops? It NEVER works unless you're Spiderman.

Anyway, OK video and the song, just as the rest of the album has actually quite grown on me which makes me happy. Turns out I'm not to old to be able to change my mind...
07:57 AM on 11/30/11
ManicanParty49
Rob Carey Peterson
User Info.
This is a good rock video. Not too heavy on the concept or too jokey. I think ATL should stick to these types of vids.
08:04 AM on 11/30/11
KarlAnthonyyy
I am selfish it seems
User Info.
Why do people in movies (videos) always try to escape via rooftops? It NEVER works unless you're Spiderman.

Anyway, OK video and the song, just as the rest of the album has actually quite grown on me which makes me happy. Turns out I'm not to old to be able to change my mind...

Hey Karl Hansen, I'm Karl Henson...
08:12 AM on 11/30/11
MyMindIsASafe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So it's good? I guess I"ll know my opinion on it when I get home.

It's too bad that ATL probably won't do any more serious videos. The video for Six Feet could've been way better without all the gimmicks.

This song is one of the best off of DW, but I don't see it going anywhere.
08:14 AM on 11/30/11
SuchAPerson22
bert macklin, FBI
User Info.
Aw, they already made my Iron Man jokes.

PS: Guts is the best song on Dirty Work.
08:22 AM on 11/30/11
JustJaredH
User Info.
Best song on Dirty Work, video was lame and had little todo with the song though.
That being said, Alex is really good looking.

Who was that girl? What have I seen her in?
08:23 AM on 11/30/11
schapsy2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pretty cool video -kept it relatively simple, and with a decent chase scene. Great song too!
08:40 AM on 11/30/11
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
the video could be way worse, nice to see them not dressed up in all those bright ass neon clothes no more,maybe theyre maturing a little bit. as for the song it was like the only bearable track besides "Guts" on Dirty Work the chorus kinda reminds me of "Love Drunk" by Boys Like Girls tho idk why but it does lol
09:05 AM on 11/30/11
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
pretty cool video..interesting to see a different version of video from ATL more on the serious side. Interesting way of interpreting this song but it works. Overall pretty good! So does this mean timebomb went out for official radio adds today or yesterday?
10:04 AM on 11/30/11
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Think the videos good even if the plot is subpar. Not that it matters now but I still really think the label could've promoted Dirty Work better. The songs that they tried to sell were I Feel Like Dancin', Forget About It, and Time Bomb (Time Bomb being the first song they released). The highlights of the album and the songs that should've been promoted are Guts, Heroes, Do You Want Me Dead?, and Under A Paper Moon (That being said Mike Green really should've produced the whole album). Also I truly think the album would've gone over better and been more successful if Guts was the first song released and the first single like Weightless was.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums