Username
Password
Album Info. News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Album Info.
Inside AP.net

Weatherbox/Person L Split Coming Soon

Posted by: Jason Tate (12/01/11)
Youth Conspiracy Records has confirmed they will be releasing the long-awaited, long-rumored Weatherbox/Person L split soon.

Submitted by Holly HoX!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 33.
11:11 AM on 12/01/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Word. Finally. Praise Satan.

Edit: This was confirmed by Scott on YCs Facebook page.
11:16 AM on 12/01/11
CoheedForever
The Afterman
User Info.
Awesome news.
11:28 AM on 12/01/11
trevorshmevor
User Info.
So excited for any new Person L that comes this way! Weatherbox doesn't hurt this either, but I still have yet to even give FTROTAG more than a couple spins.
11:38 AM on 12/01/11
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
So excited for any new Person L that comes this way! Weatherbox doesn't hurt this either, but I still have yet to even give FTROTAG more than a couple spins.

Do it, it's Weatherbox's best material to date IMO.
11:39 AM on 12/01/11
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Oh and fuck yes I am excited. Will be buying pre sale!
11:48 AM on 12/01/11
3ver So Sweet
User Info.
Sick.
11:57 AM on 12/01/11
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
nb4 "give me starting line."
12:02 PM on 12/01/11
youthconspiracy
Youth Conspiracy Records
User Info.
Just so everyone knows, this will be two new songs from both bands—not acoustic tracks or anything that was ever previously reported way back when. And seriously, all four songs are SICK, especially Person L's "OK." Kenny's vocals give me chills every time I listen to it.

The release date for this split is (tentatively) Feb. 7. That could move by a week or two on either side, but I think that's what we're shooting for.

EDIT: Also, if I can shill for a second, 'Like' us on Facebook to stay in the loop about this release as well as some other pretty rad ones coming down the pike: http://www.facebook.com/youthconspiracyrecords
12:10 PM on 12/01/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Just so everyone knows, this will be two new songs from both bands—not acoustic tracks or anything that was ever previously reported way back when. And seriously, all four songs are SICK, especially Person L's "OK." Kenny's vocals give me chills every time I listen to it.

The release date for this split is (tentatively) Feb. 7. That could move by a week or two on either side, but I think that's what we're shooting for.

EDIT: Also, if I can shill for a second, 'Like' us on Facebook to stay in the loop about this release as well as some other pretty rad ones coming down the pike: http://www.facebook.com/youthconspiracyrecords

Scott, a few things: so these are four full band tracks from each group and they are all previously unreleased songs? And are you pressing it as a 7" or 12" or are you not that far ahead? Either way, very excited to hear it.
12:21 PM on 12/01/11
youthconspiracy
Youth Conspiracy Records
User Info.
Scott, a few things: so these are four full band tracks from each group and they are all previously unreleased songs? And are you pressing it as a 7" or 12" or are you not that far ahead? Either way, very excited to hear it.
Two tracks from each band. Four songs total. They're all full-band songs. It will be a 7-inch. A download code will be included. You will listen to it. Loudly. And probably meet a girl because of it.
12:33 PM on 12/01/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Two tracks from each band. Four songs total. They're all full-band songs. It will be a 7-inch. A download code will be included. You will listen to it. Loudly. And probably meet a girl because of it.

You da best. Ordering.
12:50 PM on 12/01/11
lovekillsgirl
is a real girl
User Info.
Yesssss!
02:12 PM on 12/01/11
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
WooooHoooo!
02:40 PM on 12/01/11
my_aim_is_true
Everything's Eventual
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm looking forward to some new Person L.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS