AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

From Your Mouth

Posted by - 10:24 AM on 12/16/11
Just wanted to remind readers that they can submit news to us. See a hot tip that we haven't posted? Let us know. At a show and a band says something on stage? Use the mobile website to drop us a line (this will be much improved in APv3). If you're a long time reader and have thoughts on how this feature could be improved, or newbie with a good idea, hit up the replies with suggestions.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
10:41 AM on 12/16/11
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
It would be nice to see what has and has not been submitted so that there isn't duplicate submissions.
10:52 AM on 12/16/11
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
10:53 AM on 12/16/11
Jason Tate
User Info.
It would be nice to see what has and has not been submitted so that there isn't duplicate submissions.
Interesting. I'll be using similar check in threads ... could be able to put something like that together
12:14 PM on 12/16/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
hahahaha i love that replieswithgifs guy.
12:21 PM on 12/16/11
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
This is Drew's alt. Calling it.
12:49 PM on 12/16/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
WE WANT BANDS THAT ARE PLAYING BAMBOOZLE BUT AREN'T REALLY BUT HAVEN'T ANNOUNCED YET AND ONE GUY GETS MAD WHEN WE PUBLICIZE AN ALREADY KNOWN ANNOUNCEMENT AND THEN WE GET YELLED AT AND...
06:35 AM on 12/17/11
Napzz
User Info.
News about the used is never posted... :(
11:45 AM on 12/19/11
lar1991
LarCrookall
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you should have a signed and unsinged news section and then an overall round up of the trending stories, i also think you should intergrate twitter onto the homepage and just make the website more user friendly, but no if you had an unsigned news section and a signed news section that would be ace! as everyone would be pleased then! :) At times this website feels to coroprate with some of the posts, lack of posting smaller band stories and this would deffinatly bring back the intimacy of news from AP! :) thats just my two cents worth!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos