Username
Password
fun. News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
fun.
Inside AP.net

Fun. Pre-Order Bundles

Posted by: Jason Tate (12/20/11)
Fun. have posted up pre-order bundles for their new album.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 76
11:52 PM on 12/20/11
HometownHero
User Info.
Vinyl without shirt plz.
11:54 PM on 12/20/11
Jason Tate
User Info.
Vinyl without shirt plz.
Yeah, I was going to get me a vinyl ... but $65 is spendy. Hopefully some other options will pop up.

Most anticipated of 2012.
11:56 PM on 12/20/11
djsclaus
www.brandonmarshall.net
User Info.
The basic tshirt+cd bundle is already sold out :(
11:57 PM on 12/20/11
Eva Friedman
I'm the girl who makes it out alive
User Info.
I would've been happy with a vinyl and t-shirt bundle, but I'm not paying $65 plus shipping for those two items plus some other stuff I don't want.
12:01 AM on 12/21/11
dani1292
@dani1292
User Info.
The basic tshirt+cd bundle is already sold out :(
That was the one I wanted. :( Hopefully they re-stock.
12:10 AM on 12/21/11
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
those are some sick giveaways. might persuade me to preorder the cd, despite the fact that i've been underwhelmed by everything from the album so far.
12:31 AM on 12/21/11
anamericangod
User Info.
Wonder why they went with vinyl only in the $65 dollar package.
12:36 AM on 12/21/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Maybe I can talk someone into buying me the $65 package.
12:37 AM on 12/21/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
those are some sick giveaways. might persuade me to preorder the cd, despite the fact that i've been underwhelmed by everything from the album so far.

It's only been two songs. Jeez.
12:41 AM on 12/21/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Gotta hate it when the vinyl is only available in the most high end package.
12:48 AM on 12/21/11
Alex!
The Eventually Home
User Info.
I'm really afraid this album is gonna be a huge disappointment. I guess we've only heard two songs, but they've been really sub-par, imo. They went from being good poppy while still being edgy, to the mainstream garbage most pop bands put out. Definitely not spending $65 for a vinyl.

The contest prizes seem pretty cool though.
12:52 AM on 12/21/11
zwdavis4
I'll always be my best flaw.
User Info.

Gotta hate it when the vinyl is only available in the most high end package.

I wasn't overly impressed with the Benson Hedges demo they put out before Aim and Ignite but I still enjoyed that record so I am optimistic for this album despite not being that into we are young and one foot.

I didn't realize this at first cause I was buying the deluxe package regardless. But I do think it is kind of shitty to only make the vinyl available that way and then limit it to 500. I could see if there was something unique about the vinyl and they were releasing a plain black one later but from the pics it looks like the deluxe one is plain black too. I'm sure they will press more than 500 of the vinyl format though
12:55 AM on 12/21/11
RayJoonya
DreamofSleeping.com
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I listened to both new songs the day each were released and I hated them. I felt let down, and basically gave up on the new album. That being said, I just listened to both new songs again and they're no where near as bad as I initially thought. Aim & Ignite was such a display of talent (in my eyes, 3 different amazing bands combining), but this album def has potential. Just a different style. I'll probably forego the bundles and grab a vinyl at a live show.
01:12 AM on 12/21/11
anamericangod
User Info.
I wasn't overly impressed with the Benson Hedges demo they put out before Aim and Ignite but I still enjoyed that record so I am optimistic for this album despite not being that into we are young and one foot.

I didn't realize this at first cause I was buying the deluxe package regardless. But I do think it is kind of shitty to only make the vinyl available that way and then limit it to 500. I could see if there was something unique about the vinyl and they were releasing a plain black one later but from the pics it looks like the deluxe one is plain black too. I'm sure they will press more than 500 of the vinyl format though
I don't agree with having the vinyl only available as it is now in the deluxe package for $65 either, but I wouldn't consider a 180 gram release just "plain black." There is a difference, even if it isn't a flashy color.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests