Username
Password

09:12 AM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
alert=danger
twitter.com/christopmclean
Aberdeen, Scotland
Male - 23 Years Old
Hope Ally saw the Cardiff - Reading score today, in which Reading were crushed. Two points off top spot.

He was away in Cardiff watching the match. He's probably crying somewhere in Wales right about now.
10:00 AM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
Deadbolt01
soundcloud.com/dellauk
Brighton/Nottingham,...
Male - 21 Years Old
We lost that one forever unfortunately... :( It was around the time the 'abyss' was created, which capped threads at 5,000 posts and stuff from around that time sort of seemed to disappear after awhile. I imagine taters switched servers/completely changed the way data was stored so archived items may have not been deemed worth keeping.

ahhhh I seee. Think I remember PD's thing actually.

Yeah there was a little sentence from PD when he originally posted it saying he couldn't find it, but I deleted that when making this thread as didn't think it was necessary anymore. I WAS CLEARLY WRONG. Glad you had a good one, given King Krule much time?

VERY MUCH SO. On one of those hypes right now...don't really feel like listening to much else. Thank you for another find!
10:15 AM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
alert=danger
Aberdeen, Scotland
Male - 23 Years Old
Away to go to a family party and get drunk with my Mum and all the kids I grey up with. Very much looking forward to it.
10:29 AM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
alice+interiors
|
Hampshire, UK
Male
Pretty sure he was there.

He was away in Cardiff watching the match. He's probably crying somewhere in Wales right about now.
The sweet taste of justice done. Even better.
10:34 AM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
Kent/London, England
Male
Staff Member
ahhhh I seee. Think I remember PD's thing actually.

VERY MUCH SO. On one of those hypes right now...don't really feel like listening to much else. Thank you for another find!
You are very welcome, thread is here: http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2506652
02:08 PM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
lew_1987
The desperation's gone.
UK
Male - 26 Years Old
Did you enjoy Cardiff?

Yeah it was good man. We stayed in the Travelodge on St. Mary's Lane (?) so just ended up starting early and walked up the street having one drink at each place. The gig itself was pretty mental, ended up asking the Hondo vocalist if we could lick his chin so he called us fucking weirdos. Then after we left things were winding down, which was a shame. Good night though!
03:19 PM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
punklet2101
only you exist
Sydney Australia
Female - 27 Years Old
Haha, just wanted to share this cause it's brilliant, someone put this video on my Facebook wall this morning for my birthday:

i have a song!
04:11 PM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
Kent/London, England
Male
Staff Member
20k and I didn't even realise, sweet.
04:13 PM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
williek311
Richmond, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
Haha, just wanted to share this cause it's brilliant, someone put this video on my Facebook wall this morning for my birthday:

i have a song!
Happy birthday!

Congrats!
04:14 PM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
kafe
Stockholm
Female - 25 Years Old

Damn, I need to catch up! Congrats!
04:38 PM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
luckykaruba
Jazz Baby
Female - 28 Years Old
Congrats Kyle!
05:17 PM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
alert=danger
Aberdeen, Scotland
Male - 23 Years Old
Congrats Kyle!
Had such a fan night! Got drunk with some great old friends, so was lovely to catch up on everyone's life! Got a lift home from a friend with my mum in the car and my mum spent ages calling people Zombies. We were all pissing it!

Do people still make 10K threads by the way? I remember when I first joined really looking forward to making my own... Think I may well do it when I reach it...
05:20 PM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
Kent/London, England
Male
Staff Member
Don't think it's done anymore unless you're a real oldhead on the site. It's why I didn't bother with a 20k one either.
05:24 PM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
williek311
Richmond, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
I don't think theres anything wrong with K threads. Just a way to show your appreciation to the people on this site. I wanted to do something special when I hit 40 but couldn't think of anything. Maybe 50.
05:29 PM on 01/02/12 
User Info.
alert=danger
Aberdeen, Scotland
Male - 23 Years Old
Yeah, it's been a while since I saw anyone make anything, but I have a lot of people I would love to thank, so I think I might well do!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos