Do you think some Celebrities are associated with the Illuminati
yes 29 27.88%
no 75 72.12%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

09:43 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Madasahatter93
Male - 21 Years Old
women can't be in the Illuminati and it was only recently that black men were allowed to join. do some research ******.
09:49 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Madasahatter93
Male - 21 Years Old
brb joining the Illuminati
12:35 AM on 01/06/12 
User Info.
Krs-One
Maryland
Male - 25 Years Old
01:25 AM on 01/06/12 
User Info.
The Raine
on this sinking night
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 21 Years Old
This shit again?
10:06 AM on 01/06/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
That's pure ignorance right there. Just because some people believe in this stuff doesn't mean they're a dumbass. For all you know they could end up being right therefore making you the dumbass. People just don't go around saying this stuff without a reason, look around you, you can find hidden signs everywhere. It's not hard to link them together.

Yes, it does.
11:26 AM on 01/06/12 
User Info.
RouletteDares
Stay Gold
Hudson County, NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
Pure ignorance in this thread. The idea of a powerful secret society who influences most major aspects of society really does sound far-fetched, but there are many connections which cannot go unnoticed. I'm not saying the illuminati exists anymore, but there are yearly private gatherings of some of the most powerful people in the world which get little to no media coverage. We don't know what goes on during these gatherings, but the fact that they are private just trickles a chill down my spine. Look up the Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, and Bohemian Grove. Do your own research and don't bash others for their opinions. It's looking ugly out there with the European Economic Crisis, the American Recession, the signing of the NDAA, etc. Hopefully 2012 will be a better year. Whatever happens, godspeed.
11:27 AM on 01/06/12 
User Info.
mattyrocks
ugh.

just no.
11:39 AM on 01/06/12 
User Info.
Ari Christos
blowin on that endo
Baltimore, MD
Male - 22 Years Old
Pure ignorance in this thread. The idea of a powerful secret society who influences most major aspects of society really does sound far-fetched, but there are many connections which cannot go unnoticed. I'm not saying the illuminati exists anymore, but there are yearly private gatherings of some of the most powerful people in the world which get little to no media coverage. We don't know what goes on during these gatherings, but the fact that they are private just trickles a chill down my spine. Look up the Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, and Bohemian Grove. Do your own research and don't bash others for their opinions. It's looking ugly out there with the European Economic Crisis, the American Recession, the signing of the NDAA, etc. Hopefully 2012 will be a better year. Whatever happens, godspeed.

America has endured scarier times throughout history: the Red Scare, the Cold War, Ronald Reagan, etc. We'll be fine.
11:46 AM on 01/06/12 
User Info.
kwsqd
somone tell me that I'm dreaming
Pennsylvania
Male - 27 Years Old
Goodspeed.
12:14 PM on 01/06/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 27 Years Old

Sometimes at holiday parties, after a few glasses of wine, my grandmother and step-grandfather clumsily stumble into the bedroom of whoever is hosting the party. I don't know what happens behind that bedroom door, but the fact that it's private just trickles a chill down my spine.
12:25 PM on 01/06/12 
User Info.
kwsqd
somone tell me that I'm dreaming
Pennsylvania
Male - 27 Years Old
lol
12:51 PM on 01/06/12 
User Info.
mattyrocks
lolololol
01:35 PM on 01/06/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
how do people still believe in this shit. If this society did exist they would have been exposed by now, nothing stays secret in this day and age. They're also not being very secretive for a secret society, flashing their symbol in music videos and what not.
01:49 PM on 01/06/12 
User Info.
heyjoshua
No More
No Avatar Selected
North Carolina
Male

Exactly what i've been trying to say

how do people still believe in this shit. If this society did exist they would have been exposed by now, nothing stays secret in this day and age. They're also not being very secretive for a secret society, flashing their symbol in music videos and what not.

That's the thing, the elite people of the world (some government officials, huge celebrities, etc.) are 'supposably' the ones in it. So when people catch on it won't mean a thing. It's like reporting that someone in the police stole from you, who do you think they'll believe, you or the police man. Look up the FEMA camps too, which are identical to Hitler's concentration camps in WWII. Conspiracist believe that they'll send you to these camps when the NWO tries to take over. Related, the recently passed NDAA states that if the government think an american citizen is a possible terrorist threat, then they can send them to 'facility camps'.

01:55 PM on 01/06/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Exactly what i've been trying to say

We know. That's why we've been mocking you.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos