Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
10:16 AM on 01/10/12
TheSkyline
www.pillowtalktn.bandcamp .com
User Info.
Haha little rock sucks, why don't bands just come to Memphis.. we are like a 3rd world market for bands but we have fun shows when bands actually come, haha. Oh well, probably will go to Nashville for this.
03:06 PM on 01/10/12
TheSkyline
www.pillowtalktn.bandcamp .com
User Info.
I legit don't think more than 20 people would come, man. We've played there twice.
Dude, no. It must not have been recently. I for real know a TON of kids that post your lyrics on facebook almost everyday, just on my friendlist. You guys exploded in Memphis after Hopeless reissued The Upsides. I understand it's too late to fit that in now, but if you ever wanna play a show in Memphis I can get you in touch with the right people that would set up an awesome show.

It is a miracle when bands other than Hinder and Nickelback come to Arkansas. The closest is either Memphis or Dallas. I am so thankful they are coming to Little Rock.
Haha well I understand that, if it isn't a "scene kid" band we pretty much are the same way. Nashville gets all the good shows, haha.

Also my original post sounded harsh, I dont mean any disrespect to Little Rock or TWY, it's not either of their faults. Just venting that Memphis gets looked over when out scene has really blown up the last year or two.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests