Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 9 posts.
10:44 AM on 01/12/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
will not even come close to how cool the mightier than sword pressing will be.
10:50 AM on 01/12/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
Hope your right, but at this rate, it'll probably arrive a lot earlier...

true, but from my past experiences with MTS; they may take a while to get their releases out, but they are always top quality.
02:03 PM on 01/12/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
Honestly from my experiances, the Hot Topic vinyls are the same quality as the MTS ones... And I have releases from both.

I have to respectfully disagree. The 180-grams that MTS puts out over records HT distributes are far Superior. I can't say the same for the colored vinyls, although I would agree they are very similar. But additionally, the packaging is typically much nicer in terms of materials used and overall layout in the MTS vinyls. This comes from comparing both the Enema and Dude Ranch vinyls. But that's just my opinion, of course. Just from looking at both vinyl's product images and what is promised with packaging accommodating the bonus 7", MTS's vinyl will be much cooler.

*edited
02:51 PM on 01/12/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
you're opinion is pretty much invalidated by your repeated use of "vinyls," incoherent sentences and grammar/spelling mistakes

re-edited for your pleasure :)
02:53 PM on 01/12/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
Well yeah, the 180 will have better quality because it's simply better quality haha. Most vinyls aren't going to be that, and mostly MTS has the color vinyl. I feel like the packaging is the same too... I dunno. Haha

haha I understand that. I can't say that your wrong. This feels like something that is just a matter of preference.
03:00 PM on 01/12/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
you're opinion is pretty much invalidated by your repeated use of "vinyls," incoherent sentences and grammar/spelling mistakes

your*
03:07 PM on 01/12/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
Hahahahahaha. I love when people do that.

I know right? I respect calling me out for grammar/ incoherence, but don't do it when using the wrong "your"
08:50 AM on 01/13/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.

haha too good.
09:03 AM on 01/13/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
Well, I usually don't call people out because there are so many mistakes in threads, but you called that dude out and fucked up yourself. So...

It's all good, something was quite wrong with me yesterday while typing. I think it's just this thread. I make mistakes, it happens.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums