Password
Blink 182 News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 64.
01:09 PM on 01/12/12
NJUNDERDOG
I HAVE RECORDS FOR SALE, PM ME
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have no problem with how long they're taking. This is the fourth of their blink records I've ordered, and they've delivered before so I'm confident that even if it takes til next September I'll get mine. They didn't take my money, I gave it to them with the knowledge that it would more likely than not take longer to deliver than what they said. Why in such a hurry? Why such immediacy for vinyl?

you mean one or two posts a week? You really should put that filter up.
blind faith is appalling. MTS will continue to bank on idiots like you. can i sell you 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag with the promise the bag will be super awesome and that it will be delivered to you on a certain date, but i never intend on shipping it by any date i promise then ignore all your emails asking what is going on? please say i can do that.
01:15 PM on 01/12/12
Pappageo
User Info.
I have no problem with how long they're taking. This is the fourth of their blink records I've ordered, and they've delivered before so I'm confident that even if it takes til next September I'll get mine. They didn't take my money, I gave it to them with the knowledge that it would more likely than not take longer to deliver than what they said. Why in such a hurry? Why such immediacy for vinyl?

Honestly I don't think it's the wait that is really pissing people off... it's the way they treat the people who are supporting them. They constantly lie to their customers, delete posts, ignore emails... they had to disable wall posts on their facebook because so many people were complaining. Most of the complaints weren't even about the delays. People are just upset with how the situation is being handled.

And I'm not telling you how you should feel about the situation here, but if you gave them your money, wouldn't you expect a bit of respect in return?
01:40 PM on 01/12/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
true, but from my past experiences with MTS; they may take a while to get their releases out, but they are always top quality.

Honestly from my experiances, the Hot Topic vinyls are the same quality as the MTS ones... And I have releases from both.
01:58 PM on 01/12/12
s2h72
User Info.
too many represses. :|

this
02:03 PM on 01/12/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
Honestly from my experiances, the Hot Topic vinyls are the same quality as the MTS ones... And I have releases from both.

I have to respectfully disagree. The 180-grams that MTS puts out over records HT distributes are far Superior. I can't say the same for the colored vinyls, although I would agree they are very similar. But additionally, the packaging is typically much nicer in terms of materials used and overall layout in the MTS vinyls. This comes from comparing both the Enema and Dude Ranch vinyls. But that's just my opinion, of course. Just from looking at both vinyl's product images and what is promised with packaging accommodating the bonus 7", MTS's vinyl will be much cooler.

*edited
02:07 PM on 01/12/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Love this record, easily my favorite blink record production wise.
02:19 PM on 01/12/12
NJUNDERDOG
I HAVE RECORDS FOR SALE, PM ME
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have to respectfully disagree. The 180-grams that MTS puts out over records HT distributes our far Superior. I can't say the same for the vinyl colored vinyls, I would agree they are very similar. But additionally, the packaging is typically so much nicer in terms of packaging materials used and overall layout in the MTS vinyls. This comes from comparing both the Enema and Dude Ranch vinyls. But that's just my opinion, of course. Just from looking at both vinyl's image and what is promised with packaging accommodating the bonus 7", MTS's vinyl will be much cooler.

you're opinion is pretty much invalidated by your repeated use of "vinyls," incoherent sentences and grammar/spelling mistakes
02:43 PM on 01/12/12
brainstew123
User Info.
i need this. now.
02:47 PM on 01/12/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have to respectfully disagree. The 180-grams that MTS puts out over records HT distributes our far Superior. I can't say the same for the vinyl colored vinyls, I would agree they are very similar. But additionally, the packaging is typically so much nicer in terms of packaging materials used and overall layout in the MTS vinyls. This comes from comparing both the Enema and Dude Ranch vinyls. But that's just my opinion, of course. Just from looking at both vinyl's image and what is promised with packaging accommodating the bonus 7", MTS's vinyl will be much cooler.

Well yeah, the 180 will have better quality because it's simply better quality haha. Most vinyls aren't going to be that, and mostly MTS has the color vinyl. I feel like the packaging is the same too... I dunno. Haha
02:51 PM on 01/12/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
you're opinion is pretty much invalidated by your repeated use of "vinyls," incoherent sentences and grammar/spelling mistakes

re-edited for your pleasure :)
02:53 PM on 01/12/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
Well yeah, the 180 will have better quality because it's simply better quality haha. Most vinyls aren't going to be that, and mostly MTS has the color vinyl. I feel like the packaging is the same too... I dunno. Haha

haha I understand that. I can't say that your wrong. This feels like something that is just a matter of preference.
03:00 PM on 01/12/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.

your*
03:02 PM on 01/12/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Hahahahahaha. I love when people do that.
03:07 PM on 01/12/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
Hahahahahaha. I love when people do that.

I know right? I respect calling me out for grammar/ incoherence, but don't do it when using the wrong "your"
03:22 PM on 01/12/12
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
I just hope I have enough time to listen to my MTS version of this before the world ends.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests