Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
11:03 AM on 01/24/12
ArmoredSleep
I call fives
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Lies For The Liars along with the bsides they recorded at that time 'Sun Comes Up' 'Dark Days' 'Devil Beside You' 'Sick Hearts' 'Slit Your Own Throat' and 'Pesticide' are their best songs so far. Don't know why so many people cum in their skinny jeans over the 1st record. Nowhere near as good. Just typical screamo. Artwork was their worst. But now they're back with Feldy so things are looking up. (They wont go back to their 2001 sound. So get over it moaners).
Well this has to be a joke. Imo they haven't made anything solid since their debut, granted that record is phenomenal though.
04:40 PM on 01/24/12
ArmoredSleep
I call fives
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
a lot of peiple think that but the reality is, everything the used have done has been a unique masterpiece and because they are so unqiue and different a lot of people cant handle the unqiue music they make

good come back, i didnt know what to say to these people who think so pervertedly
Honestly I just believe my music taste evolved and at the time their first record was available I really dug the sound, not so much the rest. Also my ex's favorite band, that could also be why.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS