Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 49
12:59 AM on 01/26/12
LogikaX
benchsongs.bandcamp.com
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Maybe they should just let Ilan do all the singing, heh... So much talent being potentially wasted playing for Angels and Airwaves... and I love AVA.

03:42 AM on 01/26/12
serendipity
Columnated Ruins Domino
User Info.
In the words of Inspector Gadget, "wowzers." It is a bit mind boggling, but I remember my friend pointing out back in high school that for better or for worse he has one of the most unique voices ever. It's beyond weird, even on record.
05:35 AM on 01/26/12
Truffle Shuffle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He goes through these weird performances where he cannot/refuses to enunciate, he did it with one of the posted Blink videos late last year, but then another performance he would sound a little better. Something is up with him, but literally, most people on this board sound better live than him.
08:06 AM on 01/26/12
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
User Info.
That actually is quite bad.
08:34 AM on 01/26/12
Charlieistony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
In the words of Inspector Gadget, "wowzers." It is a bit mind boggling, but I remember my friend pointing out back in high school that for better or for worse he has one of the most unique voices ever. It's beyond weird, even on record.
unique, maybe, but that's no excuse for it to sound awful. It used to be unique, but not anymore. it's just awful
08:34 AM on 01/26/12
Charlieistony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He goes through these weird performances where he cannot/refuses to enunciate, he did it with one of the posted Blink videos late last year, but then another performance he would sound a little better. Something is up with him, but literally, most people on this board sound better live than him.
he's probably back on drugs.
09:23 AM on 01/26/12
Brissona
Dye the World
User Info.
I don't understand how he can sound bad live with this band but sounds fine one the album, I mean is he toying with his voice THAT much? He doesn't sound this bad drunk off his ass in blink.
Since he produces for AVA he definitely knows what to do to make his voice sound far better than it actually is.
10:47 AM on 01/26/12
Truffle Shuffle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
he's probably back on drugs.
Must be one of those drugs that induces baby talk, but skilled guitar.

All joking aside, it would explain it.
10:53 AM on 01/26/12
ChaseTx
Yeah he didn't used to sound like that... On MT&TS he slurred a bit, but pronounced the words & didn't just throw away the melody
11:38 AM on 01/26/12
ChaseTx
After actually watching it, I can't decide if he sounds like someone who is trying to sing a song in English but doesn't know the language, or just someone with a serious speech impediment.
12:31 PM on 01/26/12
CoheedForever
The Afterman
User Info.
Jesus Tom...... =/
04:16 PM on 01/26/12
CavanaughPark
Hey, I'm doing alright.
User Info.
Ive always wanted to see them live but every bootleg I've ever watched has been...sub-par. Especially the Down cover that AvA did a while back. It was just terrible.
04:58 PM on 01/26/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Ive always wanted to see them live but every bootleg I've ever watched has been...sub-par. Especially the Down cover that AvA did a while back. It was just terrible.
They're way better when you're actually there for some reason. It's really bizarre
08:41 PM on 01/26/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
They're way better when you're actually there for some reason. It's really bizarre
this is true
09:08 PM on 01/26/12
Charlieistony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Must be one of those drugs that induces baby talk, but skilled guitar.

All joking aside, it would explain it.
hahaha touche...

dude had a serious problem and he's still kinda spacey/grandiose and he sings... well, like baby talk. you nailed it on the head!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos