AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 161 of 161.
10:04 AM on 01/30/12
barelyReid
User Info.
Appreciating the love i'm seeing in here so I decided to post a song for anyone who is unfamiliar.

Download the entire album for free in one-click at www.barelyblind.com

THANK YOU!
12:33 PM on 01/30/12
war_allthetime
Editor at idobi Radio
User Info.
Sydney was my shit. Caught them on their farewell tour.
Fuck yeah! Where are you from? I used to hop onstage and do the screaming in Worth The Drive and Sorry Stanger, maybe you saw me on that tour ;D
12:34 PM on 01/30/12
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Fuck yeah! Where are you from? I used to hop onstage and do the screaming in Worth The Drive and Sorry Stanger, maybe you saw me on that tour ;D
I was at the Ajax date, when Johnny B's was still a thing.
01:50 PM on 01/30/12
Rob Hrx
hates a girl with pity in her eyes
User Info.
Subtle - entire discog

Seriously some of the most creative stuff I've ever had the pleasure of listening to...
06:32 PM on 01/30/12
beth danger
It's a bird! It walked on my pillow
User Info.
Margot and the Nuclear So & So's.

I listen to a lot of under appreciated bands, but Margot is so universally lovable that I can't believe they're not massive. Dust of Retreat is the album to start with.
09:18 PM on 01/31/12
stereokiller
Howdy.
User Info.

You're welcome.
09:26 AM on 02/04/12
willwho182
User Info.
You're welcome! Hopefully there will be a review of this album on here sometime. Id love to hear what some people think about it.
Yeah it would be nice to get Wilder Child reviewed here. Two girls can get attention if they strike a pose as if they were struck with polio but we cant get a couple of words written about a great record?
06:21 PM on 02/04/12
PunkBites
...because I burnt the sky
User Info.
In my opinion, both Polar Bear Club and You Me at Six are both under appreciated. Esp. YMa6. They have a commercial pop-punky/Emo sound you think would have them on every commercial radio/music tv station. I think it's because they're British and very young, if they were American they'd be as big as All Time Low. I had no idea they were so young when I first heard Hold me down, I just thought it was a great album, and Sinners never sleep is just as good, if not better. Where-as Polar Bear Club, and also Four Year Strong and (UK) Architects are all just fucking awesome bands with amazing songs and are not as appreciated as I wish they all should be. (At least not here in Melbourne)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests