AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

General Announcement News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Bestival Announces Big Line Up

Posted by - 08:41 AM on 02/08/12
UK festival, Bestival, has announced a large chunk of the artists playing this year including exclusive appearances from The xx and Sigur Rós. Other artists on the list include Justice, Doom, The Horrors and Warpaint. Check out the full line up and more details here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22
08:46 AM on 02/08/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Wow. This fest is the shit.

Kyle, totally unrelated, but what do you know about Scars on 45? My good friend is dating the drummer.
08:54 AM on 02/08/12
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.

Kyle, totally unrelated, but what do you know about Scars on 45? My good friend is dating the drummer.
Festival is consistently great every year. I gotta say I don't know anything about them actually, just did a search and found out they were on Grey's Anatomy soundtrack...?
08:55 AM on 02/08/12
DTR
two headed boy
User Info.
Proud of everyone involved. Perhaps this year will finally be the year I attend.
08:56 AM on 02/08/12
DTR
two headed boy
User Info.
Festival is consistently great every year...

Bestival wins awards every year, and the awards are only getting more and more prestigious. It's almost the UK's version of Coachella now. Albeit on a much smaller scale.
09:00 AM on 02/08/12
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
Bestival wins awards every year, and the awards are only getting more and more prestigious. It's almost the UK's version of Coachella now. Albeit on a much smaller scale.
Oh yeah I know, I go to multiple festivals over the year in the UK, even Isle of Wight...but never done Bestival. This is the year, I think.
09:08 AM on 02/08/12
nickstetina
User Info.

They had an ad on the bottom of Spotify today...kind of like Matt Pond PA/Dawes, but it doesn't feel totally genuine to me.
09:08 AM on 02/08/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Festival is consistently great every year. I gotta say I don't know anything about them actually, just did a search and found out they were on Grey's Anatomy soundtrack...?

Hahaha yeah they're kind of douchy I feel, but they are from the UK so I just wanted to know if you know anything about them. They seem to be touring all the time.
09:09 AM on 02/08/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
They had an ad on the bottom of Spotify today...kind of like Matt Pond PA/Dawes, but it doesn't feel totally genuine to me.

Ha yeah I don't think they are, but the dude is dating my friend so I wanna get the dish from someone who isn't her.
09:21 AM on 02/08/12
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
Oh, man, I'd kill to see some of the bands at this. Specifically Warpaint. Need to stop sleeping on their live dates, because I know they've hit MN numerous times the past few years.
09:31 AM on 02/08/12
Mr.Piano93
I hate my username.
User Info.
Incredible lineup
09:43 AM on 02/08/12
ugman_2000
May your music break my ear drums
User Info.
Definitley doing bestival again this year, it's the by far best big uk festival I've done
09:52 AM on 02/08/12
nickstetina
User Info.
Ha yeah I don't think they are, but the dude is dating my friend so I wanna get the dish from someone who isn't her.
I mean, maybe that is unfair to say. I listened to about one and half songs. But. That is my initial impression. I would just take 'em for a spin yourself and forget I said that, haha.
09:54 AM on 02/08/12
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
I'd go for The Horrors alone.
10:00 AM on 02/08/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Oh, man, I'd kill to see some of the bands at this. Specifically Warpaint. Need to stop sleeping on their live dates, because I know they've hit MN numerous times the past few years.

No doubt. There are so many good shows coming through town coming up.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos