Username
Password
Twitter News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Twitter
Inside AP.net

Chris Rhein Joins Sun and the Sea

Posted by: Jason Tate (02/08/12)
Chris Rhein has been announced as the new singer for Sun And The Sea (ex-The Graduate).

Submitted by TimMcGreevy

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20.
02:02 PM on 02/08/12
Fourchordwonder
and we all return to our roots
User Info.
If this band is even half as good as the Graduate, they will be awesome.
02:19 PM on 02/08/12
TimMcGreevy
SaveMyWishes
User Info.
Can't wait to hear this, he's got a good voice. Very excited to see where they go.
02:23 PM on 02/08/12
fjiaewov
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No Corey Warning No Care (I'll check it out, but Chris has some big shoes to fill)
02:24 PM on 02/08/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
If this band is even half as good as the Graduate, they will be awesome.

Yup.
02:46 PM on 02/08/12
Fish Man Alex
User Info.
who is he and what has he done? definitely interested though
03:01 PM on 02/08/12
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hoping this shall be good.
04:05 PM on 02/08/12
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
Something new from ex-members of The Graduate. Can't wait to hear it.
04:38 PM on 02/08/12
paulw252
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No Corey Warning No Care (I'll check it out, but Chris has some big shoes to fill)
You do realize that Chris isn't the new singer for The Graduate, right? This is a new band. He doesn't have any shoes to fill, let alone big ones. Before you insinuate that Chris Rhein is a nobody (I'm looking at you "Fish Man Alex") you should check out his other band "One Lone Car" to hear what the singer of your soon-to-be-favorite band sounds like.

Corey will surely have a new project soon enough so you can get your Warning-fix. Check out the Zelda tribute art show here. I believe he will be providing a soundtrack for the show.

P.S. I saw Chris play a show last weekend with Max and Tim from The Grad as well as One Lone Car bassist Michael Hickey. They sounded great and I am super excited about this new project.
04:49 PM on 02/08/12
fjiaewov
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You do realize that Chris isn't the new singer for The Graduate, right? This is a new band. He doesn't have any shoes to fill, let alone big ones. Before you insinuate that Chris Rhein is a nobody (I'm looking at you "Fish Man Alex") you should check out his other band "One Lone Car" to hear what the singer of your soon-to-be-favorite band sounds like.

Corey will surely have a new project soon enough so you can get your Warning-fix. Check out the Zelda tribute art show here. I believe he will be providing a soundtrack for the show.

P.S. I saw Chris play a show last weekend with Max and Tim from The Grad as well as One Lone Car bassist Michael Hickey. They sounded great and I am super excited about this new project.
This band is made up of every member of the graduate except corey warning. it might as well be the graduate. I'm not saying Chris is a nobody, but Corey Warning's lyrics and voice were my favorite parts of the graduate so he has shoes to fill. i'm not expecting the graduate part 2 but there is a certain expectation to be made when the band is basically another band minus the singer.
04:55 PM on 02/08/12
tossit
Gather round children zip it listen
User Info.
I loved the instrumental demos! Can't wait to see what they come up with
06:19 PM on 02/08/12
danyellxiv
that girl.
User Info.
Yes.
06:19 PM on 02/08/12
silversea
User Info.
I've been gone, is The Graduate dead?
07:27 PM on 02/08/12
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.

Thanks. He sounds like shit lol. Good to know.
08:52 PM on 02/08/12
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

You do realize those One Lone Car songs sound really shitty right?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS