Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 47
09:24 PM on 02/24/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Oh please don't give me that shit. He did it once he'll most likely do it again. She's a grown ass woman I'm sure she knows that. Men only do what you allow them to do. She's allowing it. She's stupid.

"Shame one you if you fool me once. Shame on me if you fool me twice."
09:26 PM on 02/24/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
I don't know what you want me to say. When she has enough of getting her ass kicked she'll be through with him. She hasn't hasn't reached that point yet and that's entirely on her.
09:30 PM on 02/24/12
Spencer Control
you'll grow your soul away
User Info.
now time to wait for POTW
Yeah, where's it at?
09:34 PM on 02/24/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
just hopin he doesn't forget about it like last week
10:05 PM on 02/24/12
cubs223425
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So you're blaming the victim for doing exactly what it is that most victims of domestic violence do...

So the victim of drug addiction is to be crapped on, but the victim of domestic abuse should get a pass for her poor decision?

Everyone on the planet knows what happened to her. Everyone not related to Chris Brown knows he's dirtbag and has publicly stated he's a dirtbag. She has the biggest pool of supporters anyone in the universe will get--her enormous fan base, plus her family. She has millions of people (literally) there to tell her he's a bad person and to stay away from him.

Rhianna is taking a massive support group, receiving their advice, throwing it away, then deliberately putting herself in a situation to get herself hurt again. This isn't a timid woman being beaten alone at home. This is a woman who has the whole world's support against Chris Brown, and she's passing on it.

She's an idiot, and anything that happens to her from here on out will not receive my sympathy. I felt badly she was abused the first time. Now, she's knowingly putting herself in harm's way because she's just being plain stupid. She's no smarter than Jonny Craig right now, at least in my eyes. He's at least chemically addicted from years of drug use. She's just a loony music star without enoguh common sense. She's the kid who touches the stove repeatedly, while knowing it's going to burn her.
11:02 PM on 02/24/12
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
User Info.
I alwas thought Chris Brown was a piece of shit, ppl just jumped on the bandwagon when he beat a woman

LOL
12:37 AM on 02/25/12
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
User Info.
"Arghakdlf;?!?!?! Rihanna is soo stupid, her judgment should be perfect, the fuckk, bitch deserves to get beat up more for being stupid!1!11 emotional scarring shouildn't mean shit rite?!?!!?

dumbass Rihanna bitchchh"
12:48 AM on 02/25/12
TheCochino
User Info.
What's wrong with sounding like a hipster?

Bragging about how you knew/did something before others is douchie as fuck and annoying. Hipsters love doing that. Well, at least the ones where I live
05:38 AM on 02/25/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
"Arghakdlf;?!?!?! Rihanna is soo stupid, her judgment should be perfect, the fuckk, bitch deserves to get beat up more for being stupid!1!11 emotional scarring shouildn't mean shit rite?!?!!?

dumbass Rihanna bitchchh"

Stupid
05:48 AM on 02/25/12
schmalz
...with the saves the day record on
User Info.
If you guys haven't read Drew's review on the Fun. Album... GO read it now!!
08:24 AM on 02/25/12
drudo182
Be Royal
User Info.
The news station I work for had a fun. Nat-V.O. of their new video and a small bit about how popular the new album is doing during our Entertainment Beat on Friday.
09:17 AM on 02/25/12
brandon_260
User Info.
All of you are the worst.
04:02 PM on 02/25/12
BlinkAvAfan21
She calls it a mayonegg.
User Info.
I just want to know who "exclusively revealed" this and how it is possible that one can "think" that something has been exclusively revealed. Also, that's not what he means, because they're clearly not breaking up.
Best post I've read all year.

__well maybe not
06:51 AM on 02/26/12
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
Jason, what do you mean by "...all this time I thought it was exclusively revealed that [Brand New] was breaking up"?

he was referring to this :
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/43873066.html
it caused a shitfest back in the day
02:55 PM on 02/26/12
Bazy0
User Info.
I misread that as Brand New were breaking up, scared me a bit.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos