Username
Password

10:35 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
DaveFeelsRight
it's still real to me dammit
sweet home chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
Thank god for a jailbroken iPhone. Not gonna pay 7 bucks for the mass effect game.
10:36 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
Talib Scottie
Isn't it a pity?
Raleigh, NC
Male - 30 Years Old
My Shep import looked gimp so I just switched to the default bro.
10:41 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
My Shepard imported fine, he's an ugly fuck though.
10:41 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
DroppedUrPocket
boom
Thank god for a jailbroken iPhone. Not gonna pay 7 bucks for the mass effect game.

cool brag bro. I bought it 7 times cause I ball so hard.
10:51 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
Judging by this Apple conference, they are really pushing iPad HD as a gaming console. Pretty impressive stuff.
10:52 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
DaveFeelsRight
sweet home chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
Judging by this Apple conference, they are really pushing iPad HD as a gaming console. Pretty impressive stuff.
it was only a matter of time they brought retina display to it.
10:55 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
It would be really interesting if they started bringing legit ports of multi-console titles over to iPad. They should develop a controller to plug in.
10:57 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
DaveFeelsRight
sweet home chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
It would be really interesting if they started bringing legit ports of multi-console titles over to iPad. They should develop a controller plug in.
the problem with the controller plug is that while it wouldn't be a bad idea, it would just be uncomfortable. yeah. a 9.7 inch screen is huge, why would you use a controller to play a game on if you can just use a PS3/360?
11:00 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
the problem with the controller plug is that while it wouldn't be a bad idea, it would just be uncomfortable. yeah. a 9.7 inch screen is huge, why would you use a controller to play a game on if you can just use a PS3/360?

I would definitely use it while downstairs with my wife while she watched Pregnant with another Kid or whatever shitty trash can shows she watches.

Maybe not plug in, but find a way to make that a legit gaming device and I would definitely be down.

I don't play games on it now because it's awkward to hold/touch screen controls are shit.
11:05 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
I just think the whole iOS gaming is something that could really change the industry, and not just because developers can go sell Angry Birds type stuff for $.99 and sell 10 trillion copies.

It will get more interesting when Apple debuts their TV. If they could land publishers to develop real games, it would be pretty insane. Especially with the use of all their devices.
11:16 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
DaveFeelsRight
sweet home chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
I just think the whole iOS gaming is something that could really change the industry, and not just because developers can go sell Angry Birds type stuff for $.99 and sell 10 trillion copies.

It will get more interesting when Apple debuts their TV. If they could land publishers to develop real games, it would be pretty insane. Especially with the use of all their devices.
yeah. the iphone/ipod could instantly turn into a controller.
11:19 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
It would just be really cool to be able to come home, download Mass Effect 3 on my Apple TV or whatever it's going to be called, have it simultaneously go to my ipad and be able to play it both via TV on the couch, or on the go if I wanted. Which is sort of what the Vita is doing, and what the WiiU will attempt to do.

That being said this generation is on it's way out, so the devices would need to get more powerful...and I'm sure they will.
11:40 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
DroppedUrPocket
boom
i haven't checked it out yet but I imagine if they're pushing it as a serious gaming device, they'll come out with a bluetooth controller or some such. the touch controls are fine for stuff where all you have to do is swipe or tap, but for platformers and shooters? fuck it.
11:59 AM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
williek311
Richmond, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
Mark your shits in the mail.

Just got faced with my first like huge descion in me3. Don't know what to do!
12:22 PM on 03/07/12 
User Info.
SkaBum14
I think he took that guy's wallet.
Do her/him.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT