Password
Record Sales News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 245.
02:29 PM on 03/12/12
Stormsubsides
User Info.
Things that I love: Bruce Springsteen.
Things that I hate: Adele.

Boss needs to c**tpunt her out of the top spot.
02:32 PM on 03/12/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
the impressive thing here is that Wrecking Ball's gonna open with the same numbers that Working On A Dream did its first week back in 2009 - a much better year for the industry than 2012.
02:34 PM on 03/12/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Things that I love: Bruce Springsteen.
Things that I hate: Adele.

Boss needs to c**tpunt her out of the top spot.
I feel like this was unnecessary
02:34 PM on 03/12/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
oh no....she must be devastated because she will lose so much money.....I mean she only controlled the top 3 for over half of last year into this year wow..Adele must be devastated. Why is this article relevant? I love me the boss, also, but she has one of the best world-selling albums in a long time. Girl is raking in the dough.
where the fuck are you seeing anyone making fun of her possibly losing the top spot? this is relevant because it's information on a record's sales. why would it not be relevant?
02:40 PM on 03/12/12
The Minn
User Info.
where the fuck are you seeing anyone making fun of her possibly losing the top spot? this is relevant because it's information on a record's sales. why would it not be relevant?
your reply should be thrown out the window. when did i say someone was making fun of her possibly losing the top spot? jesus christ..when did people get so fucking stupid. nice job. take a rhetoric course. just make sure you know how to spell it. you want to argue? at least re-read a comment before commenting. you're a moron.
02:40 PM on 03/12/12
JoeForPresident
Vocals/Guitar - Modern Chemistry
User Info.
oh no....she must be devastated because she will lose so much money.....I mean she only controlled the top 3 for over half of last year into this year wow..Adele must be devastated. Why is this article relevant? I love me the boss, also, but she has one of the best world-selling albums in a long time. Girl is raking in the dough.

You pretty much said why the article was relevant before you asked it. She's been killing it on the charts for a long ass time and she finally may be knocked off the top spot. sounds like a relevant article to me?
02:41 PM on 03/12/12
rawesome
Listen to Dave Hause pls
User Info.
Hopefully Springsteen can finally validate his career by outselling an Adele album that's been out for over a year now.
02:41 PM on 03/12/12
The Minn
User Info.
You pretty much said why the article was relevant before you asked it. She's been killing it on the charts for a long ass time and she finally may be knocked off the top spot. sounds like a relevant article to me?
ever hear of 'sarcasm' ?
02:43 PM on 03/12/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.

huh?
02:45 PM on 03/12/12
JoeForPresident
User Info.
ever hear of 'sarcasm' ?
i guess not in the way you were using it.
02:47 PM on 03/12/12
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
Bruce, come on, take your best shot, let me see what you've got, get on your wrecking ball
02:48 PM on 03/12/12
The Minn
User Info.
i guess not in the way you were using it.
or you just dont understand sarcasm?
02:51 PM on 03/12/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.

You're being mad hostile in threads today. Bad day?
02:53 PM on 03/12/12
JoeForPresident
User Info.
yeah, i guess you're right bud...
02:53 PM on 03/12/12
The Minn
User Info.
You're being mad hostile in threads today. Bad day?
please present me your thesis to how i am being hostile while typing words over the net? i mean i know people just love to say the other side is mad so they can hug their mom or gf and say that they 'won the internet battle'. good lord....learn context...especially over the net. im not mad, at all. i would be more worried for you since you have a 'heres johnny' picture. planning on butchering your family? you can disregard that. i'm not mad. people dont understand sarcasm even when they read it. forums are for trolls.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests