AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Exclusive News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 31.
09:25 AM on 03/15/12
Fil_22
User Info.
Is that Trevor on guitar or Tom Cruise? Can't wait for the new AWS to come out.
09:27 AM on 03/15/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Damn, AWS sounds great in these. They always sound great, but from the videos, it seems like they brought their A Game that night. Such an awesome band. Infinite respect and appreciation for them. I can't wait to hear the new stuff.
I think they were genuinely excited to play with Samiam and LTJ so they really brought it.
09:33 AM on 03/15/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
So good.
09:43 AM on 03/15/12
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
User Info.
Haha we're not using Absolute for feature titles anymore. I didn't even realize that AWS was playing until I got there; it was a great surprise. Nice to see people react as well. Hopefully we'll have LTJ's set up soon as well.

Yeah -- A Wilhelm Scream was a late addition. I think they were added to a handful of shows on that tour like, 3-4 weeks before the shows took place.

I think they were genuinely excited to play with Samiam and LTJ so they really brought it.

To say they were excited to be playing with both bands would be an understatement. I mean, I know they've been friends with LTJ for a while and all that but...Did you see Nuno going apeshit during Samiam's set on the side of the stage? He went bananas! Other cool thing: That night was the first night I realized how influence the singer from that band had on Nuno's delivery. It's kind of uncanny when you see them side by side like that...
10:09 AM on 03/15/12
Ravelle17
master of disaster
User Info.
Opening a set with "Debts and Booze"? That shit cray.
10:24 AM on 03/15/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
AWS are comin' to Italy next month, I really can't tell you how I'm stoked.
11:01 AM on 03/15/12
thatwasamoment
RICH GANNON WAR WAGON
User Info.
call it couch concert series or some shi
01:03 PM on 03/15/12
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Mike Supina looks more and more gnarly in every video I see him in. He looks like a member of Testament now.
01:24 PM on 03/15/12
avengedtbs
May your music break my eardrums
User Info.
Opening a set with "Debts and Booze"? That shit cray.

They actually open with it quite frequently. I was gonna say that's a shorter setlist for AWS but didn't realize they were supporting LTJ. To say that I'm stoked to see them in Rochester in a month and a half would be the understatement of the decade. Now that I've seen No Trigger, they're easily number 1 in bands I want to see live.
02:01 PM on 03/15/12
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
i need to see AWS live
02:01 PM on 03/15/12
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
So this is basically the stuff you used to put on your site before that is now an official AP feature?
what in the actual fuck is wrong with you?
02:02 PM on 03/15/12
cwhit412
User Info.
what in the actual fuck is wrong with you?
What was wrong with what I said?
I was just asking if it's basically the same shit. Chill your nuts, Jake.
02:06 PM on 03/15/12
jrm303130
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
AWS are a great band and this solidifies why they are one of my favorites. So good!
02:08 PM on 03/15/12
ReillyVerses
Night Verses
User Info.
wilhelm has never disappointed me. awesome live video, and awesome opening song selection. can't wait for the new record! a wilhelm scream and the flatliners are keeping the skate punk scene alive, imo.
07:02 PM on 03/15/12
Ravelle17
master of disaster
User Info.
They actually open with it quite frequently. I was gonna say that's a shorter setlist for AWS but didn't realize they were supporting LTJ. To say that I'm stoked to see them in Rochester in a month and a half would be the understatement of the decade. Now that I've seen No Trigger, they're easily number 1 in bands I want to see live.
Unfortunately I haven't seen AWS since my old band opened for them in 2005...I had just heard Ruiner a few weeks before the show and they blew my mind.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests