AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Rancid News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Rancid Stream Entire Discography On Website

Posted by - 12:23 PM on 03/19/12
Rancid are streaming their entire discography on their website. Happy 20th anniversary!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
12:23 PM on 03/19/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
12:27 PM on 03/19/12
SmallFrailBoy
User Info.
This is amazing. Really fantastic idea.
12:30 PM on 03/19/12
epaynedds
User Info.
Oh, is Youtube not working?
12:41 PM on 03/19/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
...And Out Comes the Wolves

One of the best punk albums ever. Ever.
12:48 PM on 03/19/12
Metal Now
Talking about the second and third
User Info.
Fuck. Yes.
12:52 PM on 03/19/12
kcpunk
Aaron - my username is dumb
User Info.
I got Spotify for dat.
12:54 PM on 03/19/12
Brett9
a creative username?
User Info.
...And Out Comes the Wolves

One of the best punk albums ever. Ever.
Absolutely.

I remember using one of those "columbia house" type services back in the day, where you could call the hotline and hear clips of songs from different albums (anyone else remember doing this?? it seems forever ago). Anyway, I remember hearing these songs for the first time on that hotline. I requested the CD (one of those "12 CDs for Free" deals), and I've loved the album ever since.

I know that's not a very "punk" story about how I was introduced to Rancid...but just wanted to share it. I'll always remember the first time I heard these songs.
12:57 PM on 03/19/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Absolutely.

I remember using one of those "columbia house" type services back in the day, where you could call the hotline and hear clips of songs from different albums (anyone else remember doing this?? it seems forever ago). Anyway, I remember hearing these songs for the first time on that hotline. I requested the CD (one of those "12 CDs for Free" deals), and I've loved the album ever since.

I know that's not a very "punk" story about how I was introduced to Rancid...but just wanted to share it. I'll always remember the first time I heard these songs.

I got into Blink with one of those 12 for the price of 1 deals through BMG. It was 98, so I was like, 10, maybe 11, and wasn't allowed to listen to music with the "parental advisory" stickers, and I saw Dude Ranch, and it had huge bull balls and a song called "Dammit" and no sticker. So I got that. Funny story, I got Hanson's cd with MMMBop on it in the same order. Lol, but Blink took over as my favorite band from that moment forward.
01:06 PM on 03/19/12
drudo182
Be Royal
User Info.
What a great band. Going to spin their albums today.
01:25 PM on 03/19/12
pinkfrosty
Does not give a fuck
User Info.
damn hard to believe they've been around for two decades.....rock n roll hall of fame should be calling Lars and Tim shortly
01:47 PM on 03/19/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Absolutely.

I use to do that too. My dad had a few of them to cover the different majors. Once my siblings and myself were at a point where we were into our own stuff, he would let us pick a few out for ourselves. I got into Less Than Jake via Hello Rockview when my sister got it. But, yeah I only called the hotline a few times because I never really needed to for the most part. Of the 12 or 15 CDs only a few were for me, so it was usually stuff I knew I wanted like the Space Jam soundtrack.
03:26 PM on 03/19/12
Mikeallover
User Info.
Now playing ...and out come the wolves.
06:15 PM on 03/19/12
dawgkta6669
let's get weird
User Info.
i have ALL their albums. amazing band
08:25 PM on 03/19/12
heron182
User Info.
Last one to die. Rancid have never disappointed me. Cant wait for a new album and full us tour

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos