Username
Password

07:58 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
So I got my friends into gaming which is one of my passions. I've always been a naturally good gamer, I played halo semiprofessional, I had a 4.7kill to death and 16 win to lose ratio in call of duty black ops and so on all the games I play I'm extremely good at. Now we play a lot of NHL 12 and Madden, at first while I was still learning the game I sucked but since I caught on to how to play the game I destroy my friends, I'm by far out of their league. They don't know this but now play bad on purpose, so they don't get mad at me winning but even when I'm not trying to win I will still end up winning. My friends get really angry at me winning, one friend in particular gets extremely pissed at me. I don't know what to do should I stop playing my friends in game? I love playing them but I don't want to ruin our friendship over some stupid video games.
08:01 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Amongster
Up Into The Upswing
Illinois, USA
Genderqueer - 24 Years Old
It won't ruin any friendships unless you're five years old.
08:11 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
jump start
We all need a reason to believe.
Greensboro, NC
Female - 22 Years Old
One of my best friends used to play COD semi professionally and we play against each other all the time, and I'm terrible. If they get angry, they're just being ridiculous. I mean, as long as you're not doing it to show off or brag, what should it matter how good you are?
09:26 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
Let them fucking win. Btw, I've never been into video games at all, I've played Gears of War a couple of times and that's about it.
09:46 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
AMackChuck
I am...Bakerguy
Maine
Male - 24 Years Old
My roommate at school and I played NBA2K12 at least 80 games, I've only beat him twice though. I realize it's just a game, and I love to play so it works out. He's a fucking beast at it though, I can beat my other friends at it.
09:50 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 23 Years Old
My boyfriend plays League of Legends with his friends at his house all the time, It's so strange to me to see a group of 20 somethings get their laptops and huddle together and play, but I mean they bond over that shit, so it's cool. It's funny how heated they get over that game too. -- I think if anything despite how completive they get, it actually helps their friendship rather than hurt it.
10:07 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Starbursting
Male - 22 Years Old
I still don't get the hype about LoL.
10:22 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 23 Years Old
I still don't get the hype about LoL.

Me either, I've trying playing it a few times and It just doesn't interest me at all.
10:41 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
cubs223425
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
I'm in a similar boat, to a much lesser extent. I'm better than everyone I know at games, except I suck at Madden. At the same time, I sort of intentionally don't try because any time I do reasonably well, my cousin (the only person I play the game with) says I'm cheating by looking at his plays (which DOES happen on the rare occasion--I can't help it if they put our plays next to each other and I have peripheral vision), so any time I feel I have his run play stopped (which is very rare), I ease up and don't really pursue.

I mean, anything else we play, I can kick his ass up and down the street at, so if I have to throw football (which I don't even really like much) to keep him from acting like a bitch, so be it. I can embarrass him at Call of Duty or Halo (the only other games he plays) and leave it at that.
10:52 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Waffleconsumer
Unregistered User
Auckland, NZ
Male - 25 Years Old
Play Castle Crashers or something else co-operative.
11:02 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Starbursting
Male - 22 Years Old
Me either, I've trying playing it a few times and It just doesn't interest me at all.

Same. I used to sit in my friends vent when we played WoW, and we seriously had to leave the channel every time because the other 2 guys were playing LoL and getting so mad that we were talking. I don't get how someone could get into such a shitty game, imo.
11:03 PM on 03/27/12 
User Info.
Starbursting
Male - 22 Years Old
Play Castle Crashers or something else co-operative.

Castle Crashers was really fun to play, too bad that shit died. Oh, and people started to cheat and 'power level', the fuck is the fun in that. Wish they would have added a whole new storyline.
01:08 AM on 03/28/12 
User Info.
White
A masochist cannibal dining alone.
Orgasmville, NA
Otherkin
Speaking of NHL 12, I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that I will destroy any and all of you in it.

Also, Castle Crashers is indeed great.
04:06 AM on 03/28/12 
User Info.
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
I've tried playing Half-Life 2 on PC with my friend using Synergy. The program never works. If it did, lolz would be had as our experiences were documented on YouTube.
05:04 AM on 03/28/12 
User Info.
mattisrawrock
Thinker
Virginia
Male - 25 Years Old
I would ask that friend if it was that time of the month again and to shut up

but all jokes aside though, its not that big of a deal. Me and my roomates have constant Soul Calibur bouts in the living room and if one of us is on a winning streak, its no big deal

Men are made into legends in that living room...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos