Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Action Item's New Lyric Video

Posted by: Jason Tate (04/03/12)
Action Item's new lyric video "Marching Band" can be found in the replies.

Submitted by fbrrocks

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
09:44 AM on 04/03/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
10:04 AM on 04/03/12
Truman122
Gandhi On Ice
User Info.
Is this a boy band?
10:28 AM on 04/03/12
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
They weren't 5 years ago.
11:02 AM on 04/03/12
Clockwork00
Write it on the walls and read it.
User Info.
Seeing their pictures over and over again just reminds me of how much they've changed. :( I miss The World and I band.
11:10 AM on 04/03/12
Truman122
Gandhi On Ice
User Info.
They weren't 5 years ago.
Hah I honestly just didn't know. The model shots spread throughout the video make me think yes.
11:22 AM on 04/03/12
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
Hah I honestly just didn't know. The model shots spread throughout the video make me think yes.

This is an older song, probably one of the best unsigned bands doing it back then. I dunno why they had to go all disney pop.
11:45 AM on 04/03/12
flo teezy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

This is an older song, probably one of the best unsigned bands doing it back then. I dunno why they had to go all disney pop.
joe brings up a good point by pulling up this older song and seeing how the whole idea of action item from 2009 to now doesnt add up at all. which is why FT is changing our name and taking a similar direction musically. look at it as being less of a boy band and more of just a better product, that winds up looking like a boy band a little.. unfortunately an EP of songs based off guitar distortion doesnt pay the bills.. if you dont believe me go pull up old floral terrace soundscans from 2008-2009.. theres not enough support.. its not punk enough for this websites listeners and its not polished enough for allstar weekend fans so bands like ours needed to make a choice, either call our band "rise or die trying" and cowrite with tom denny or polish our fuckin band..
11:59 AM on 04/03/12
johnnylcd
Lights Camera Distractions
User Info.
joe brings up a good point by pulling up this older song and seeing how the whole idea of action item from 2009 to now doesnt add up at all. which is why FT is changing our name and taking a similar direction musically. look at it as being less of a boy band and more of just a better product, that winds up looking like a boy band a little.. unfortunately an EP of songs based off guitar distortion doesnt pay the bills.. if you dont believe me go pull up old floral terrace soundscans from 2008-2009.. theres not enough support.. its not punk enough for this websites listeners and its not polished enough for allstar weekend fans so bands like ours needed to make a choice, either call our band "rise or die trying" and cowrite with tom denny or polish our fuckin band..

Why do you need to make a choice? Write what you want to write; if it has legs it'll find a way to pay your bills and more. We're all poor doing this but once you sacrifice how or what you write for the sake of anyone else, or if you get to the point where your music to you is a "product", then you've already sold out before you've sold anything.
12:37 PM on 04/03/12
rage6
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This band is pathetic. They are like 25 and trying to be what the Jonas Brothers were when they were 15. I just can't imagine how creepy that must feel.
01:14 PM on 04/03/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Musically and lyrically, I enjoy these guys a lot--old and new.

Also, I heard that Daniel Lancaster was in this band...is that true? Just checking what I heard...
02:30 PM on 04/03/12
danyellxiv
that girl.
User Info.

This. Proud of them for their success but they were all talented. Especially Mark Shami. Off Broadway remains one of my favorite bands.
04:40 PM on 04/03/12
Truman122
Gandhi On Ice
User Info.
Why do you need to make a choice? Write what you want to write; if it has legs it'll find a way to pay your bills and more. We're all poor doing this but once you sacrifice how or what you write for the sake of anyone else, or if you get to the point where your music to you is a "product", then you've already sold out before you've sold anything.
Good enough reasoning as any. I mean if music is a source of income for you, then you gotta work with the market. Props for being honest man.
08:41 PM on 04/03/12
kristanxmarie
so this is progress...
User Info.
This. Proud of them for their success but they were all talented. Especially Mark Shami. Off Broadway remains one of my favorite bands.
Agreed. Forever bitter that Off Broadway is no longer a band.

This single isn't as bad as the last, but I'm still not into their music anymore. But with that said, I'm still incredibly happy for all of them and glad to see their fanbase growing.
10:44 PM on 04/03/12
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
david cook produced this
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music