Password
This Thread is Closed.

12:13 AM on 04/04/12 
User Info.
aoftbsten
Go Buffs.
Boulder, CO
Male - 23 Years Old
PAC-12 should be much improved this year. Arizona with the #1 class, UCLA top 15 and Colorado top 25. Expect it to be a 3-4 bid league. Watch out for my Buffs, especially Dinwiddie and Roberson.
09:38 AM on 04/04/12 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
SAVE.US_EMB11D
Collegeville, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Jared Sullinger is declaring for the draft.
11:34 AM on 04/04/12 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
SAVE.US_EMB11D
Collegeville, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
After seeing him in tears after the Kansas game I thought he'd be back.
12:10 PM on 04/04/12 
User Info.
flks511
You can't be my friend
Scottsdale, AZ
Male - 21 Years Old
After seeing him in tears after the Kansas game I thought he'd be back.
Eh, Adam Morrison declared after his little thing in the sweet 16.
04:25 PM on 04/04/12 
User Info.
danTHEman32
chicago
Male - 23 Years Old
As a SDSU fan I am so stoked about the news of Playing Syracuse on the USS Midway in November. Aztecs are also #9 in the pre season rankings. Steve fisher is easily one of the top coaches in the nation. Can't wait for next year!
09:56 PM on 04/04/12 
User Info.
Carolina.Alex
they sound like a swan
Welcome, NC/...
Male - 22 Years Old
Mark Gottfried is the real deal, can't wait to watch NCSU ball it up next year if they keep this momentum going. Fingers crossed for Amile Jefferson to commit.
10:33 PM on 04/04/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Really, really happy for Jared. Best two years for any team, 65 wins and two B1G titles. I think he could benefit from another year, as they almost all could, but it's hard to tell a guy in his position to give up the money and we all know of his back issues over the last two seasons. He could easily go down tragically in pre-season next year and ruin his shot forever. And at an almost-guarantee to be a lottery pick (I did 50 of Chad Ford's mock draft and had him anywhere from 8 to 12), I fully back his decision. Seeing the Facebook Wall of Ohio State athletics is so disheartening because of the lack of business sense or any sort of knowledge of the game in general. So much hate.
So many dumb OSU fans.
Eh, instant emotions are impossible to judge by. I knew before the season started that this would be the last I'd see him. I'm damn excited for next year, though. Amir Williams has the potential to be a major player in this league, and LQ is supposedly the best player on the team by far (including this year) but got a late start due to grades and never picked up the playbook like Coach Matta wanted him to. A full summer and fall to get his shit together should do wonders for him. AC will be back, Lenzelle, Evan Ravenel, Shannon Scott and Jordan Sibert, Sam Thompson. If JD Witherspoon doesn't transfer he may finally get to show off his athleticism.

And if Aaron Craft continues to develop his offensive game like we saw in the last third of this year, he'll be one of the best players in the country, not just one of the best defenders.
I am so freaking excited about Ross. Gonna be an interesting year, for sure.
11:05 AM on 04/05/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
Amile Jefferson down to Duke, Kentucky, NC State, and Villanova
02:12 PM on 04/05/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
My staff won nine awards at the NJPA College Newspaper Awards and one of my back pages got a third place for sports. Pretty sweet.

02:38 PM on 04/05/12 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
SAVE.US_EMB11D
Collegeville, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
My staff won nine awards at the NJPA College Newspaper Awards and one of my back pages got a third place for sports. Pretty sweet.

Nice, congratulations! I hope to accomplish something similar.
02:43 PM on 04/05/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Nice, congratulations! I hope to accomplish something similar.
What sucks is the category where my back page was featured was in sports photography so even though we get the award, the photographer's name goes on it, haha. So we technically all share it. But yeah, last year we won the sweepstakes (which is basically winning a majority of the awards). This year, Rutgers took it with like 23 wins. They cleaned house.
05:27 PM on 04/05/12 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
SAVE.US_EMB11D
Collegeville, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
What sucks is the category where my back page was featured was in sports photography so even though we get the award, the photographer's name goes on it, haha. So we technically all share it. But yeah, last year we won the sweepstakes (which is basically winning a majority of the awards). This year, Rutgers took it with like 23 wins. They cleaned house.

Haha it's still cool though.
08:20 PM on 04/05/12 
User Info.
Chemical Love
-
Boston
Male - 29 Years Old
Melo going pro. Stupid.
09:41 PM on 04/05/12 
User Info.
flks511
You can't be my friend
Scottsdale, AZ
Male - 21 Years Old
Well we already knew he was stupid.
01:44 PM on 04/06/12 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
Didn't notice a new thread. Now that the tournament is over and the influx of idiots have dispersed, I can come back in here. Sweet.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos