Username
Password
The Wonder Years News - Page 35
Displaying posts 510 - 525 of 547.
09:27 AM on 04/09/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
So judging by the comments...it's like IIOI? Trying to decide whether it's worth downloading.
09:46 AM on 04/09/12
MATTY-AL4W
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I like it a lot! Just cause he's my friend! I'm gonna pick this up
10:13 AM on 04/09/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
nice thread.
10:27 AM on 04/09/12
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
User Info.
I like it a lot! Just cause he's my friend! I'm gonna pick this up

wait what ?? you talking about this ....

Go spam some other thread with that bullshit. Oh wait .....
nevermind.

BTW .. I love this this record
11:15 AM on 04/09/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
So judging by the comments...it's like IIOI? Trying to decide whether it's worth downloading.
Hmm is it worth the free download and small amount of space on your hard drive? Who knows
11:22 AM on 04/09/12
nicksteinborn
The Wonder Years / Nick
User Info.
If you go into it expecting iioi, you will probably be let down. It's 4/4 rock and roll.
11:32 AM on 04/09/12
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
If you go into it expecting iioi, you will probably be let down. It's 4/4 rock and roll.
I only give it a 3/4. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
11:57 AM on 04/09/12
SincerelyMe
Long live the car crash hearts
User Info.
I can't believe I just spent 20 minutes reading this thread.
12:05 PM on 04/09/12
UndeclaredNJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Because they don't share your exact same musical tastes? Not everyone has a uniformly positive opinion about all music you like, get over it.

If you knew how to read you'd see that I didn't say anything about taste in music. If you don't have something nice to say why say it? What so that you can bum someone out for putting music out when most likely you don't make music at all. Reitterating, it's just sad that someone sits behind a computer and talks shit on someone for trying, when in the end they're not brave enough to make something themselves to be judged. Backseat drivers man.
12:09 PM on 04/09/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Wish another site existed where I could get in-depth news and the people who ran this site would just report and nothing else. It just seems so shitty to post negative shit just because your bored. I admit to doing it in the past which makes me just as pathetic but At least I can admit. Great site, petty staff

Off the top of my head:
www.propertyofzack.com
www.alterthepress.com
www.underthegunreview.net

Or don't read the comments here. Or realize that you have one staff member (T-money) extremely positive on this ... one staff member (me) not really into it. Doesn't that balance out?
12:14 PM on 04/09/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
If you knew how to read you'd see that I didn't say anything about taste in music. If you don't have something nice to say why say it? What so that you can bum someone out for putting music out when most likely you don't make music at all. Reitterating, it's just sad that someone sits behind a computer and talks shit on someone for trying, when in the end they're not brave enough to make something themselves to be judged. Backseat drivers man.
Because I've always been the kind of person that says what I'm feeling. Sometimes what I'm feeling isn't "nice." I'm not asking for everyone to agree with me when I say Spider-Man 3 is a fucking awful movie, and I'm not asking for it when I say I don't like a certain band or album. I'm simply stating my personal feelings on something. If all I ever did was talk about what I did like -- then there would be no basis for comparison. You'd only be getting one side of my personality and musical taste.

I don't think that's very authentic. I don't think that you can really trust a 'yes-man.'

I don't cook 5-star dinners either ... but I still have an opinion on food. The idea that one needs to be better at something in order to offer their thoughts on it, makes no sense to me. That said: I've made something to be judged. You're using it.
12:18 PM on 04/09/12
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Off the top of my head:
www.propertyofzack.com
www.alterthepress.com
www.underthegunreview.net

Or don't read the comments here. Or realize that you have one staff member (T-money) extremely positive on this ... one staff member (me) not really into it. Doesn't that balance out?
T$$$$
12:18 PM on 04/09/12
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
12:28 PM on 04/09/12
UndeclaredNJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Because I've always been the kind of person that says what I'm feeling. Sometimes what I'm feeling isn't "nice." I'm not asking for everyone to agree with me when I say Spider-Man 3 is a fucking awful movie, and I'm not asking for it when I say I don't like a certain band or album. I'm simply stating my personal feelings on something. If all I ever did was talk about what I did like -- then there would be no basis for comparison. You'd only be getting one side of my personality and musical taste.

I don't think that's very authentic. I don't think that you can really trust a 'yes-man.'

I don't cook 5-star dinners either ... but I still have an opinion on food. The idea that one needs to be better at something in order to offer their thoughts on it, makes no sense to me. That said: I've made something to be judged. You're using it.
I've been coming here since 10th grade, i'm 26 now. I've been here almost since the beginning. Love the setup of the website and the bands that it covers. I consider this the website where I will receive the fastest, most accurate, up to date news. And yes, Thomas, I understand that you were positive about, but this whole thread blowing up started with just Jason stating, it's not very good(or whatever he wrote). Obviously this guy Nick explained, hey I just randomly recorded these, they're rough sounding, hope you enjoy. and for the first ten comments it was all really positive. Then Jason comes in with that comment which i can only imagine was to get hits on this thread. I listened to it, didn't think it was great but it didn't deserve to be commented on when i see so much other horrible shit that just gets passed over with out a word. I just feel he enjoys the controversy. It just seemed so positive in the thread and then that one comment sent the whole thing to Kingdom Come. And I think anyone who is sane has to agree that Spider-man 3 is the biggest what the fuck moment. Except for this Franco gem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD_pVNIcgg0
01:45 PM on 04/09/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Hmm is it worth the free download and small amount of space on your hard drive? Who knows

You make a good point.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News