Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 32
03:39 PM on 04/09/12
animefan13LPfn1
I ate a man alive tonight.
User Info.
Man, I loved SURS. I'll definitely grab the podcasts.
03:42 PM on 04/09/12
Moira Amiss
I have the Lefevre Fever. Catch it!
User Info.
Sweet, I'll have to take a listen. In the mean time, now's as good a time as any to plug my podcast. Check it out over at The Shadow House. We're called the LP Podcast and we review the latest albums and talk industry news, have general music discussion, and feature some of our favorite artists every Tuesday.

The site is still a work in progress, but eventually I want to have a whole network of podcasts and pop-culture blogs. And actually, we have two others coming soon, Box Office Bombcast, in which me and my friends will watch the movies that make the least amount of money every week and figure out where Hollywood went wrong and the other is called the Paranet, a fan podcast about Jim Butcher's fantastic book series, the Dresden Files.
03:52 PM on 04/09/12
AShannon04
http://drewshannon.net
User Info.
Yeah, back when music was on TV and the people actually cared about what they were listening to, not just pop culture horseshit. Fascinating concept.
Dude, that was only like 4 years ago, haha. People have been interested in pop culture horseshit for wayyyy longer than that.
04:32 PM on 04/09/12
Ailite
one bright dusk
User Info.
This is fantastic. Steven's Untitled Rock Show was the best thing ever for me when I was a teenager, it turned me into so many of my favorite bands. Definitely planning to listen to this.
04:45 PM on 04/09/12
mike_____becker
User Info.
this is gonna be a fun podcast. the last line of the one thats up is the truth
05:12 PM on 04/09/12
MikeYabs
We are the only friends we have
User Info.
Steve is a cool dude. Will definitely be listening to this.
05:25 PM on 04/09/12
Kgod
I disagree!
User Info.
Intrested. Curious to see what subject matter they tackle, hopefully they tackle music news with their guests, similar to Adam carolla talking news with guests, and not just interviews.

For the person who asked about another music related podcast there's macho grande and metal hammer, but both focus mostly on rock, metal, and hardcore.
05:45 PM on 04/09/12
ihaveblink
User Info.
Amazing. Glad to see Steven back. Missed that guy.
06:45 PM on 04/09/12
thesafeword
-
User Info.
I watched SURS all of the time back in middle school/freshman year of high school. Kind of forgot about it haha.
06:47 PM on 04/09/12
deFobbed14yrs
Legal Drug Dealer
User Info.
SURS!!! only reason i would watch FUSE. I died when they moved it to the 2 o clock slot because i knew that meant the show was done. It died a slow painful death.
<3 Stephen Smith. I love how they had a legit fan of the music interviewing the musicians.
07:47 PM on 04/09/12
TimMcGreevy
SaveMyWishes
User Info.
I still remember watching Rise Against play Anywhere But Here acoustically on SURS (I still look it up on youtube every once in a while) and listening to Circa for the first time there. Such an awesome show.
01:29 AM on 04/10/12
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
I used to love that show haha
same boat my friend. the dude seemed cool.
04:18 AM on 04/10/12
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
SURS was awesome and exposed me to a lot of great bands. Fuse was the dope shit back in '05. I miss those days. Definitely going to check out the podcast though. Steven's always been known to have good taste and do interesting interviews, so i'll probably dig it.
05:28 AM on 04/10/12
mena
This whole box is Pepe Silvia!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Awesome. I was wondering what happened to Steven recently. I used to watch SURS all the time. The guy knows his music.
07:15 AM on 04/10/12
mattplayscheap
plays with squirrels
User Info.
Fuse went downhill, both mtv2 and fuse started off great

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT