Username
Password
Gossip News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 205.
11:30 AM on 04/23/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I saw them play without Adam because he was at a Wedding. They pulled it off really well

But if one of the members of this band left I'd be so upset. They're all so awesome
11:30 AM on 04/23/12
hiya
User Info.
Malicious? Seriously?

not you being malicious, what Adam said. maybe that was a strong word choice.
11:31 AM on 04/23/12
thisisntworking
Run for Cover Records
User Info.
I'll remember that next time one of your bands sends in a press release and I can't tell the inflection from the interns writing.

You're getting mighty bent out of shape over something that was clarified within 5 minutes and answered questions for a lot of fans.
Because news coming from a random kid at a show is the same as an official press release from the band/label.
11:31 AM on 04/23/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Everything you just said is why a music news site shouldn't post this as news.
The "fans report in" headline is the AP.net equivalent of "This a rumor. We're looking in to it, but we just wanted you to know that this rumor is going around.
11:33 AM on 04/23/12
thisisntworking
Run for Cover Records
User Info.
The "fans report in" headline is the AP.net equivalent of "This a rumor. We're looking in to it, but we just wanted you to know that this rumor is going around.
Yes, I understand that.
11:34 AM on 04/23/12
thisisntworking
Run for Cover Records
User Info.
Are you familiar with Cody Payne?
Yeah, great guy
11:34 AM on 04/23/12
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
so you're in here just trying to start fights and make yourself look like dumbass?
11:35 AM on 04/23/12
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
Obligatory can't we all just get along post.
11:36 AM on 04/23/12
thisisntworking
Run for Cover Records
User Info.
so you're in here just trying to start fights and make yourself look like dumbass?
Nope, just here to clear the air that this "rumor" perpetuated by one person holds no weight.
11:37 AM on 04/23/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Nope, just here to clear the air that this "rumor" perpetuated by one person holds no weight.
It was already cleared up.
11:38 AM on 04/23/12
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
and then attacking Jason and saying this shouldn't be posted as news, when you even stated that you understand that Jason didn't make assumptions about this situation and saying that you even understand the point of this newspost, that was just you trying to clear up this rumor?
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
I saw them play without Adam because he was at a Wedding. They pulled it off really well

But if one of the members of this band left I'd be so upset. They're all so awesome
Seriously. Ithink I actually prefer Ben's vocals to Adam's lately too.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Personally I have no problem with the dude but thats an exact case of something coming from the bands mouth that was meant to be sarcastic but you can't convey in emails so it was taken seriously.
11:40 AM on 04/23/12
thisisntworking
Run for Cover Records
User Info.
and then attacking Jason and saying this shouldn't be posted as news, when you even stated that you understand that Jason didn't make assumptions about this situation and saying that you even understand the point of this newspost, that was just you trying to clear up this rumor?
I definitely didn't attack Jason...but it isn't news. And it's not even a rumor. For all anyone in this post knows, ONE person believed this to be true. That doesn't constitute a rumor.
11:40 AM on 04/23/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Because news coming from a random kid at a show is the same as an official press release from the band/label.
I look at both quite similarly. Multiple people messaging me direct quotes is as news worthy as a press release. In fact, I'd prefer un-PR-fed-filtered news.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests