AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Chiodos News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Craig Owens Posts D.R.U.G.S Update

Posted by - 04:59 PM on 04/27/12
Craig Owens has posted a message on facebook regarding the departure of the other members of DRUGS.
From FacebookI wish Nick, Aaron & Matt the best of luck in moving forward, in whatever it is that they decide to do. They are all very talented individuals and I have no doubt that they will succeed no matter what it is they choose to do next. They stood next to me during one of the most difficult times in my life and I will never be able to thank them enough for what it is that they did for me. I wish them the best of luck and I hope, most of all, that they continue to make music. They're extremely talented and professional musicians and music fans should be treated to their talents for many years to come.

As for the future of DRUGS... I obviously have a few things to figure out as this was a completely unexpected turn of events. I will let you, the fans, know what the future holds for Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows soon.

Most of all, I will never be able to thank each and everyone of YOU! For standing behind me when I get knocked down, for sticking with me during one of the hardest moments in my life, for always being there by my side while I figure out my personal problems, and most importantly for always being there for me, no matter what the circumstance. I owe all of you more then I'll ever be able to give back in the form of music, or a blog... but I can promise you one thing, and that is... I WILL NEVER STOP being there for you, as you have always been there for me, that I can promise you..

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 97
05:04 PM on 04/27/12
Prae Omnia
User Info.
This is very familiar.
05:05 PM on 04/27/12
MikeYabs
We are the only friends we have
User Info.
Anyone else pick up that Craig didn't tell them he was rejoining Chiodos. They found out, got mad and left from this? Seems pretty obvious thats what has happened here
05:06 PM on 04/27/12
aolsux
phase reverse
User Info.
apparently their drugs weren't as good as Chiodos'
05:06 PM on 04/27/12
D' Evils
User Info.
hahaha love it, craigs such a fuck.
05:08 PM on 04/27/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
Quote:
As for the future of DRUGS...

give it up dude. take this as a sign to not continue with the worst band name ever
05:12 PM on 04/27/12
Kgod
I disagree!
User Info.
What a mess.

Incredibly curious to see what those three choose to do, especially Matt Good.
05:12 PM on 04/27/12
Sheluligans
Focus on the horizon.
User Info.
I'll definitely be surprised if D.R.U.G.S. continues. He has to make Chiodos work now or he doesn't have a band.
05:13 PM on 04/27/12
15 Step
User Info.
i remember when i got into a fight on here with Nick Martin about DRUGS being the worst band ever. now look at what happened.. he left.

shocked.
05:15 PM on 04/27/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
I still think they've known about him rejoining for atleast a little while. I seriously doubt that within a span of ONE day all three of them made up their minds to quit. You don't make life decisions that quickly, atleast if you're head is screwed on right
05:17 PM on 04/27/12
March_Faster!!
まくどなるどなしじゃいきられない。
User Info.
So the dude likes taking us all on a rollercoaster ride, no bigge. As long as he puts out quality jams, I don't give a shit what his drama is.
05:18 PM on 04/27/12
Tap Dat App
Believers Never Die, Bro
User Info.
It would appear D.R.U.G.S. just pulled a Fall Out Boy, especially with the whole "I quit too" business. This is starting to really hit me now, I am never going to hear from this band again. Such a talented group man, why did they have to ruin such a good thing they had going :'( Every freakin' time!
05:31 PM on 04/27/12
15 Step
User Info.
DRUGS:Craig::+44:Mark/Travis

meaning the band only existed as an whiny "i'm not in the greatest band anymore" outlet, and now that Craig is back in Chiodos, he has no need for DRUGS anymore, just like Mark/Travis did with +44. when was the last time ya'll heard anything from +44 since Blink's reunion?
05:35 PM on 04/27/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
"Thanks guys for starting this band with me when my other one kicked me out. I'll call you guys again the next time they kick me out."
05:38 PM on 04/27/12
15 Step
User Info.
"Thanks guys for starting this band with me when my other one kicked me out. I'll call you guys again the next time they kick me out."

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos