Username
Password
Streaming News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 50 of 50.
05:04 PM on 05/08/12
JZebrak57
I am not a registered user
User Info.
sorry but I don't think you will. Dead isn't on the album because they felt it didn't fit stylistically with all the other songs. I love Dead too, though
Darn. Thanks for letting me know that haha. I'm sure I'll still love the album, but I don't know if it'll surpass Suburba now (at least in my opinion).
08:16 PM on 05/08/12
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
Darn. Thanks for letting me know that haha. I'm sure I'll still love the album, but I don't know if it'll surpass Suburba now (at least in my opinion).
haha! This past weekend i listened to Suburba 5 times through. it's SO great! i still don't think I like it more than The End.. though. Is Suburba your favorite?
09:37 PM on 05/08/12
JZebrak57
I am not a registered user
User Info.
haha! This past weekend i listened to Suburba 5 times through. it's SO great! i still don't think I like it more than The End.. though. Is Suburba your favorite?
Yes it is. The End... is a very close second, but Suburba is a tiny bit better. I can't even explain why haha. And from what I've heard, I'm in the minority on that one.
08:01 AM on 05/09/12
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
Yes it is. The End... is a very close second, but Suburba is a tiny bit better. I can't even explain why haha. And from what I've heard, I'm in the minority on that one.
Yes, you are in the minority. what I like better about Suburba is that it is a more "colorful" album, which I say somewhat in the Dear Hunter sense. and that's slightly just because Suburba is a better produced record. each song is not only FUN, but they're all fun in a different sounding and different feeling way. Meanwhile The End... has some songs that seems of the same vein. However, what I think makes The End... better is not only the fact that it has 17 awesome songs that do vary in complex stylings, but also the lyrical depth - not to say Suburba doesn't have good lyrics, but The End... has so much depth about World War II and two songs that have often made me cry - "By Your Side" and "Ghost." Also, it has songs that have made me laugh, like "If" and "Baby's a Red" and "Faces."

But hey! Why compare? They're both incredible. Also, keep a lookout for a new song called "Suspect." I saw them play it live last week and I think you'll really like it, especially if you like "Disappear."
05:01 AM on 05/10/12
dan_pinto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The link isn't showing up for me. Anyone record it or have another link?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS