AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:27 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
andrew_upto11
Oklahoma City, OK
Male - 21 Years Old
Older men. I mean 40s, 50s, 60s. It gets very awkward at my job when an older, male customer starts chatting me up during their transaction and when they hear my response to "I bet you have a ton of boyfriends" or "your boyfriend better treat you well" they're all shock and awe.

Yet men my age ..............nope. I think that has something to do with my inclination to stay inside most nights. The only dudes I meet my age are college dickbags who think funneling the most beer is the highlight of their week. Not for me. Most dudes I'd be into are probably sitting at home watching reruns of Arrested Development or Parks and Rec and listening to pop-punk albums of the early 2000. Sigh.

I don't like parties and love pop-punk and sitcoms. :)
User Info.
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
Windsor, OH
Male
attractive girls are attracted to me
User Info.
meleedub
bombed the music industry
girls with no standards on their ninth beer who are missing body parts and smell like old cheese
02:36 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
_veges_
Is anyone here actually happy with who's attracted to them?
02:39 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
Is anyone here actually happy with who's attracted to them?

Yes, i just don't really get how they're attracted to me since i'm way shorter than the ones who come up to me usually. What with the whole idea that your dude should be taller than you or whatever lol
02:57 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
_veges_
Yes, i just don't really get how they're attracted to me since i'm way shorter than the ones who come up to me usually. What with the whole idea that your dude should be taller than you or whatever lol
Good for you then. I'm a short guy too, but it doesn't sound like normal nice girls are as attracted to me unfortunately
03:02 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
Good for you then. I'm a short guy too, but it doesn't sound like normal nice girls are as attracted to me unfortunately

The right one will come along eventually man. Normal, nice girls can do just as much heart-breaking stuff as crazy girls, so be careful what you wish for lol
03:03 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
Raarzipan
Registered Member
Female - 25 Years Old
Creepy old guys, or super clingy/ bipolar psycho chicks.
03:10 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
_veges_
The right one will come along eventually man. Normal, nice girls can do just as much heart-breaking stuff as crazy girls, so be careful what you wish for lol
Yeah but at least the attraction with a girl I like who'd like me would be mutual has never been the case for me yet (either i don't like the girl or she doesn't like me). But yeah I know that eventually I will have relationships that are good at least for some time (probably will help when I go off to college) and they will end. And knowing myself I probably won't handle breakups well
03:20 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
Yet men my age ..............nope. I think that has something to do with my inclination to stay inside most nights. The only dudes I meet my age are college dickbags who think funneling the most beer is the highlight of their week. Not for me. Most dudes I'd be into are probably sitting at home watching reruns of Arrested Development or Parks and Rec and listening to pop-punk albums of the early 2000. Sigh.

That is a huge reason that I don't get along with many people at my college. I swear most kids at my school can't understand the fact that there is other things to do. So in turn I'm not friends with any of them. Plus my last few girlfriends haven't liked Parks and Rec or AD. That's a huge Oh-No-No!
03:34 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
VeryWittyName
Brighton
Male - 21 Years Old
All the girls I've been in any kind of reciprocal relationship with have been pretty normal, maybe a little emotionally damaged but nothing that couldn't be handled. However, back in the good old days of being 16, there seemed to be a fair few girls who liked me who were kind of totally crazy. One I'd barely spoken to told me she was gonna leave her boyfriend for me, and she saw me as the Edward to his Jacob. I saw that as the point of no return.
03:41 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
i had a homeless guy hit on me earlier while i was waiting at a light.
03:50 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
Alison1488
____
Female - 26 Years Old
Older men. I mean 40s, 50s, 60s. It gets very awkward at my job when an older, male customer starts chatting me up during their transaction and when they hear my response to "I bet you have a ton of boyfriends" or "your boyfriend better treat you well" they're all shock and awe.

I think we are kindred souls. I honestly could have written every word in your post. What is with the pervy old guys at work? Yuck. And of course, the college guys that think life is over if you're not drinking every week/weekend?
03:53 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
_veges_
All the girls I've been in any kind of reciprocal relationship with have been pretty normal, maybe a little emotionally damaged but nothing that couldn't be handled. However, back in the good old days of being 16, there seemed to be a fair few girls who liked me who were kind of totally crazy. One I'd barely spoken to told me she was gonna leave her boyfriend for me, and she saw me as the Edward to his Jacob. I saw that as the point of no return.
If she used these exact words I hope you ran away from this as soon as possible
04:00 PM on 05/12/12 
User Info.
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
No Avatar Selected
new york, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Creepy old guys, or super clingy/ bipolar psycho chicks.

In my original post I wish I would've used psycho bi polar to descibe the girls attracted to me that seems to fit them to a tee

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos