Displaying user's 4 posts.
07:39 AM on 05/26/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wonder what stage will be next to the tilly's stage
usually its smartpunk & hurley
or glamour kills & alternative press

Seems like Main Stage will be the dual stage, and then Tilly's would be by itself
02:19 PM on 05/26/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i came to say that too. this is FUCKED UP!! skjsdlk well at any rate ETID WILL be on the main stage at my date in Buffalo since its their hometown. they were upstaged the year before they could be a main stage band but seriously how the fuck is this blood on the dance floor screamo douchecore shit on the main stage? i'm literally baffled and bewildered.

and while some may argue they like to see bands on a smaller stage I can agree to an extent but I'm a bitch when it comes to sounds and obviously the main stage sound packs some serious bass and punch. seeing a heavy band in a venue where the kick drum doesn't thud against your chest is a let down IMO.

They're really big. AP hates them, but they have a ton of fans especially in the Warped scene. Kevin likes them, they're nice guys honestly.
04:11 PM on 05/26/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, I'm 27, and I don't know if that alone should keep me from going altogether. Yikes.

You guys are acting so weird about it. You really won't be out of place and awkward. It's not all 16 year old girls, not sure why you all think that haha
08:01 PM on 05/26/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I go to a lot of pop-punk/scene-ish shows in my area and around and, generally speaking, I'm the only person by a few years that can even purchase a beer...and I've got that beat by 6 years.

I also have few people who've stayed into this type of music, so I'd be going alone which can be fun, but for an all day event could be a bit lame. It's nice to have someone to share the fun with. Everyone I know has just become so damn captivated by J. Biebs, Nicki Minsomething and heyijustmetyouandthisiscrazybuthere 'smynumbersocallmemaybe to care about Warped anymore. Womp womp.

You're worried about being too old for Warped and your friends are crazy about Biebz?! Well then...

I think Warped is easy to go to alone. You don't have to worry about someone else wanting to see a different band, etc. If you have enough bands to watch all day you'll be entertained!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums