Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 454
02:12 PM on 06/01/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
I need a release date soon. I love/need this shit!
02:13 PM on 06/01/12
MyFriendsOver
Your pictures are already burned.
User Info.
Sounds like something off 21st Century Breakdown... Not getting too hopefull
Agree completely. It sounds like a modern Green Day song, whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. I guess it's better than Dirty Work, but it still sounds like it was written by someone who HAD to write a song.
02:13 PM on 06/01/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
Thanks to all of you for being a part of this. We're stoked. Glad to see that some of you are as well.

Massive amounts of respect and love to all the folks who run / maintain this site. We've been avid readers / followers since we learned to use the internet. Really appreciate all the coverage over the years.
Even though I doubt you'll read this but even though I didnt like 'Dirty Work' as much as I wanted to. You guys single handedly wrote the soundtrack to my high school years, and for that I'll always be a fan and follow you in whatever you do. Thanks for everything. Looking forward to Warped.
02:14 PM on 06/01/12
Hotpants182
User Info.
really catchy song, great job
02:14 PM on 06/01/12
guitaristbrb
User Info.
I'm really digging it. Sounds like a SWIR song but with the maturity and growth they've had over the years combined with better production. Can't wait for the cd.
02:15 PM on 06/01/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Thanks to all of you for being a part of this. We're stoked. Glad to see that some of you are as well.

Massive amounts of respect and love to all the folks who run / maintain this site. We've been avid readers / followers since we learned to use the internet. Really appreciate all the coverage over the years.
1. You're my idol. My goal is to write or tour with you one day. Its gonna happen.
2. Random question: was that clip from when you were on punkd on the upcoming album? it was like 5 seconds but it was rad.
02:16 PM on 06/01/12
firewater
the ransom
User Info.
It's good. Anthemic
02:17 PM on 06/01/12
AlexAllTimeLow
User Info.
1. You're my idol. My goal is to write or tour with you one day. Its gonna happen.
2. Random question: was that clip from when you were on punkd on the upcoming album? it was like 5 seconds but it was rad.
Haha-- No. It was actually the instrumental from a "bonus" track on Dirty Work called Criminal. Guess the whole album wasn't shit after all. ;)
02:19 PM on 06/01/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Ok, listening.

The echo effect on the vocals is a tad annoying to start ... the drums sound fake (even though I can't tell if they are or not) ... nice verse melody ... strong chorus, not a huge one though ... I can barely hear real sounding instruments - just a wall of sound - those verses are way good -- not nearly as horrible as some of you made me think this was going to be. Better than anything on "Dirty Work" for sure ... it's not the "let's be blink-182/nfg pop-punk" from their fan favorite albums, but this direction is just different.

Need to listen again.
bence61541
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Someone said Alex sounds like Will Pugh on the track, couldn't agree more. Not a bad thing at all. Excited for what's to come.
Thatguy101
Dive in and swim away
User Info.
Sounds like dirty work, in other words disappointing. Don't feel like stating reasons why it is so, but I really hoped they would rediscover the music they fell in love with and what made it great. They aren't cut out for this poppy of music.
02:20 PM on 06/01/12
The Summer Ends
COYS
User Info.
song is the definition of "meh" (which is better than all of dirty work except "guts" and "heroes")

i hope the rest of the album is better
02:20 PM on 06/01/12
guitaristbrb
User Info.

Probably won't read this and you probably can't say but can we assume the new album will come out sooner rather then later? Songs great cant wait man.
02:21 PM on 06/01/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
Ok, listening.

The echo effect on the vocals is a tad annoying to start ... the drums sound fake ... nice verse melody ... strong chorus, not a huge one though ... I can barely hear real sounding instruments - just a wall of sound - not nearly as horrible as some of you made me think this was going to be. Better than anything on "Dirty Work" for sure ... it's not the "let's be blink-182/nfg pop-punk" from their fan favorite albums, but this direction is just different. Need to listen again.
I thought it was okay at first too and then after the 2nd and 3rd listen i started loving it. Hopefully the same happens.
02:21 PM on 06/01/12
sammyboy516
User Info.

I really like the song. Any idea when we'll get album details (release date, track listing, etc.)?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos