Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 93
02:56 PM on 06/04/12
iden22
close call
User Info.
These guys never fail to please. Does the song officially release to radio with this video release?
02:58 PM on 06/04/12
zbrmike79
Ran Away From Home
User Info.
this wont be as big as We Are Young for the reason that the chorus doesn't say "we are young" nor does the first verse talk about drinking and getting high at the bar.
03:07 PM on 06/04/12
providence36
generator ^ first floor
User Info.
this wont be as big as We Are Young for the reason that the chorus doesn't say "we are young" nor does the first verse talk about drinking and getting high at the bar.
funny but true
03:08 PM on 06/04/12
brandnewrocks
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I saw them in Mesa, AZ a few nights ago, and when they played this song, I was absolutely floored! I really like this music video and actually think it fits the song pretty well.

Here's a video I took at the show.

03:10 PM on 06/04/12
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Kid is a dead ringer for a younger Nate.
03:23 PM on 06/04/12
basselmudarris
The sun will forever keep rising.
User Info.
I'm really confused why the hell they are playing One Foot on Kimmel tonight instead of this.

I'm just glad they're playing something other than "We Are Young".
03:23 PM on 06/04/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Cool video, glad for their success.....but I will forever miss the days of Nate not wanting to be in music videos to "let the music speak for itself". Aim and Ignite is so far superior to Some Nights, it's almost ridiculous.

Every. Single. Thread.
03:27 PM on 06/04/12
Sherrice
http://twitter.com/sherrice
User Info.
Cool video, glad for their success.....but I will forever miss the days of Nate not wanting to be in music videos to "let the music speak for itself". Aim and Ignite is so far superior to Some Nights, it's almost ridiculous.

anyway i am so excited for them! happy for their success and the video is amazing. i expected nothing short of it.
03:27 PM on 06/04/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
people love those "Who-oah"'s tho.

i.e. Mumford and Sons rise to popularity.
03:28 PM on 06/04/12
calmsurrender
User Info.
Really awesome video.
03:31 PM on 06/04/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.

Yeah cause they definitely weren't in a music video for All the Pretty Girls
03:31 PM on 06/04/12
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
Pretty cool video. I'm so happy for these guys.
03:33 PM on 06/04/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
Can't help but mourn the loss of my generation's greatest musician-Nate Ruess-to a mediocre enormous radio hit. I predict that fun. will forever be known for "We Are Young" because of how enormous it has gotten. Even if this gets radio play and climbs the charts even more, it, nor any future single will match the success of "We Are Young". I believe it has only caught on with the public because of it's sing-along, anthemic chorus, which is fine but a mediocre public representation of my favorite musician ever.
Dude pull your tampon out no ones "lost" Nate. He'd undoubtedly take offense to what you're saying
03:34 PM on 06/04/12
FourStarters
Summer Jam
User Info.
They're performing for AOL's Signature Sounds tonight as well from the House Of Blues. Should be a busy day for them.
03:34 PM on 06/04/12
ThaRealNC
User Info.
Can't help but mourn the loss of my generation's greatest musician-Nate Ruess-to a mediocre enormous radio hit. I predict that fun. will forever be known for "We Are Young" because of how enormous it has gotten. Even if this gets radio play and climbs the charts even more, it, nor any future single will match the success of "We Are Young". I believe it has only caught on with the public because of it's sing-along, anthemic chorus, which is fine but a mediocre public representation of my favorite musician ever.

Even if that were the case, why do you care? If he's your favorite musician ever, great. I don't see how having a big single changes that. If anything, be happy for him and the fact that he gets to share his art with audiences he never could have before. I just talked with a few people the other day that had gotten into fun. because of "We Are Young" and then went back and found Aim and Ignite and The Format and loved it. This whole argument is tired and flawed. If he's actually your favorite musician ever, enjoy his music and stop worrying what everyone else thinks.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos