Username
Password
Death News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Death
Inside AP.net

Radiohead Stage Collapse

Posted by: Andy Biddulph (06/17/12)
One person has died and another seriously injured after a stage collapsed before a Radiohead show in Toronto's Downsview Park last night.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 38
05:14 AM on 06/17/12
InfiniteArms
Foreign everywhere I've been
User Info.
Crap.

R.i.p. Radiohead fan.

I hope the Injured fan has a fast and speedy recovery.
05:28 AM on 06/17/12
kennedyAM
Every Never Is Now
User Info.
Crazy. Sounds like the death was a crew member. Tough job, for sure, but as a musician or someone who works in the business, this is one of your biggest fears. Prayers to them all.
05:50 AM on 06/17/12
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
Crazy. Sounds like the death was a crew member. Tough job, for sure, but as a musician or someone who works in the business, this is one of your biggest fears. Prayers to them all.
Yeah, apparently it was their drum tech. Terrible news either way, of course.
05:56 AM on 06/17/12
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
That's horrible news.
06:48 AM on 06/17/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is exactly why people shouldn't have been bitching about EDC getting shut down.
08:26 AM on 06/17/12
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
canada has been a mess recently. from the dismemberment, eaton center shooting, and armored truck robber, it's just been sad for such a safe country.
08:56 AM on 06/17/12
thesinkingship
Can't get that engine turned over
User Info.
canada has been a mess recently. from the dismemberment, eaton center shooting, and armored truck robber, it's just been sad for such a safe country.
Are you talking about the Ice Pick Killer? I didn't know he dismembered someone.
09:04 AM on 06/17/12
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Are you talking about the Ice Pick Killer? I didn't know he dismembered someone.
That made it sound like a Dexter antagonist, and yes, he dismembered his victim
09:12 AM on 06/17/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
And then he mailed some of the parts to the major political parties in Canada. I think some of them ended up at a school in BC too. At least they caught him in Germany a little while ago, hopefully he never gets out.
09:39 AM on 06/17/12
me7719
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sad for person lost. The positive at least people were not subjected to Radiohead music.
09:48 AM on 06/17/12
YoShitsGoinDown
User Info.
And then he mailed some of the parts to the major political parties in Canada. I think some of them ended up at a school in BC too. At least they caught him in Germany a little while ago, hopefully he never gets out.
The weirdest part of this story for me was that posters at Hfboards.com(a hockey board I frequent) found posts the Killer had made back in 2007...so strange to have a killer in your midst and not know it.
10:11 AM on 06/17/12
glogglies
User Info.
How is this country considered safe? That's a straight up stereotype and it's the reason why these morons commit disgusting crimes, because everyone has this false perception that our country is pure gold. Theres so much fucking crime in our cities it's brutal.
10:59 AM on 06/17/12
Saying Sorry
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
is this a metaphor for their career?
11:10 AM on 06/17/12
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How is this country considered safe? That's a straight up stereotype and it's the reason why these morons commit disgusting crimes, because everyone has this false perception that our country is pure gold. Theres so much fucking crime in our cities it's brutal.
Compared to other countries it's safe. Michigan alone has a murder a day. Eastern Europe is unsafe for non-whites. Middle East is in constant warfare. Canada is safe in comparison to North America and the rest of the world.
Cheers.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums