Password

02:30 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
deFobbed14yrs
Legal Drug Dealer
Queens, New York
Female - 22 Years Old
and bored out of her mind

Everyone I know is out of town for the summer; either abroad or back at school for jobs.I have one friend home but we have effectively run out of things to say to each other.

My hometown has never felt so lonely before.
I guess this is growing up?
02:32 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
Kozzy333
sad canadian cook
Hamilton, Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
Pretty much this. I was done two months ago and wanted to kill myself I was so lonely and bored.
02:39 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
I love being home for summer! My friends at college are cool and all, but the friends that I've grown up with and made at high-school mean so much more to me. We know so much about each other and it's great to hang out. I'm sorry that most of your friends are gone :\

Two of my friends work full-time but I still see them pretty often, and only one of my friends is completely gone for most of the summer (her parents randomly moved to Tulsa, OK from NH...), but I'm hanging out with someone most days when I don't have work and my summer class.
04:25 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
KatastrophiE
idiot savant
and bored out of her mind

Everyone I know is out of town for the summer; either abroad or back at school for jobs.I have one friend home but we have effectively run out of things to say to each other.

My hometown has never felt so lonely before.
I guess this is growing up?

Go outside. Join a gym. Talk to new people. Ya you'll feel weird, that's all part of it; that's foreplay.
05:02 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
deFobbed14yrs
Legal Drug Dealer
Queens, New York
Female - 22 Years Old
Go outside. Join a gym. Talk to new people. Ya you'll feel weird, that's all part of it; that's foreplay.

I'm waiting for work to call me for my schedule so i can't make any real plans until i find out when I work. And meeting people here (with no car) is nearly impossible. I just feel restless. I know I have things to do but can't seem to do any of it. I miss being in Queens where I have transportation options. Here it's like I'm back in high school needing to ask my parents for the car.
05:03 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
deFobbed14yrs
Legal Drug Dealer
Queens, New York
Female - 22 Years Old
I love being home for summer! My friends at college are cool and all, but the friends that I've grown up with and made at high-school mean so much more to me. We know so much about each other and it's great to hang out. I'm sorry that most of your friends are gone :\

Two of my friends work full-time but I still see them pretty often, and only one of my friends is completely gone for most of the summer (her parents randomly moved to Tulsa, OK from NH...), but I'm hanging out with someone most days when I don't have work and my summer class.

thanks haha. I usually love the summer but I just feel restless. I'm waiting for work to call and tell me my schedule and it's the hold up to me making any plans for shows or going back to queens to be with friends. I miss my HS friends haha, I really wish they were here.
05:33 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
In the same spot. I reluctantly went back to my high school job for the past two weeks but now that's over cause they're tearing the place down. My best friends off next week at least.
06:27 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
Saginaw, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
In high school I didn't really hang out with too many people outside of school but now that I'm out of high school I've grown closer to people here I never thought I would and I'm currently having the best summer of my life I think.
10:01 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
Lemont/Chicago
Male - 21 Years Old
I've been back just over two weeks and I'm itching to go back. My apartment lease doesn't start till August though so I have about another month or roughing it, while most of my friends have jobs or different school schedules than I do. It's kind of nice though, being disconnected from a lot of social bullshit, although I can't helping feeling like a recluse. I know in about three months I'll be wishing I was right back here though haha

Edit: Finally, bolded. Feels good haha.
10:28 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
brook183
@brooks_an
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm living in East Lansing for the first time during summer and I'm loving it. It helps that I'm at an apartment with central air and a pool. I do miss being home sometimes, but I'm within 1.5 hours of home so I can go any weekend I'm bored up here.
11:36 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
HelloxAlone
stay lucky, stay free
Montréal
Female - 20 Years Old
I'm home after my freshman year and it's driving me crazy. My job is such an awkward schedule and I usually only work half days, and since my home is a shit small town, it's hard to find a lot to do. I can't wait to go back to school.
02:25 AM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm in Columbus for the summer working. Though, our summer break was cut in half because Ohio State is switching their academic calendar from quarters to semesters.
08:38 AM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
BlinkAvAfan21
She calls it a mayonegg.
Male - 22 Years Old
Go all buy Diablo 3 and you won't be bored again.
09:07 AM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
KellyGleason
Long Island
Female - 25 Years Old
I stayed home for school so I loved the summers when my friends would come home! Not to mention I live on Long Island where there's always somewhere to go..
10:40 AM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
PandaBear!
\m/ (-.-) \m/
The Mountains, UK
Male - 26 Years Old
fuck buddy

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music