Username
Password
The Chariot News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 77.
03:54 PM on 06/25/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
Why do people care so much if someone states their religous beliefs? If you like their music, great. That should be the end of it. No reason to get butthurt if someone says if they're Christian or not.
there's a fine line from saying "i'm a Christian" and preaching.
03:54 PM on 06/25/12
Sam DeBurns Red
User Info.
Seriously sad about this. Excited to see who takes his spot, but not sure if they can do it like my man KC Wolf.

Great statement too, backed.
03:57 PM on 06/25/12
Sam DeBurns Red
User Info.
Lucky for him, and for us, he probably couldn't care less about your level of respect for him.
Absolutely right.

Is there a better way to do it then to share his thanks and his beliefs that kept him going through his years in this band? Who cares how person x feels about it, its THIS dude and HIS beliefs.

Lol at the people dying to bash religion on this site, and a sad lol at the number of people that will back this dude. You don't need to believe in God, and no one's making you. Get over it.
03:58 PM on 06/25/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Fuuuuuuck, Wolf was awesome. I think this sucks but I can already feel my friend who's really into the Chariot's heart breaking. Good luck to whoever replaces him, you have some monster shoes to fill.

And I always forget the Chariot are Christian, ha.
04:02 PM on 06/25/12
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
"Long Live" Wolf. also is Josh the only member left from the "Wars And Rumors Of Wars" line-up ? i haven't followed any member changes they've been through these past few years
04:03 PM on 06/25/12
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
i honestly couldn't care any less about him or his band. i don't like them at all. i just noticed his preachy farewell letter and wanted to say something. i don't care if i get respect from him or from you. i'm just saying it bothers me when band members do that. for me, it takes away from their music and makes me less likely to support them in any way. and i know i'm not the only one who feels that way.

Well, considering that Jesus is a big part of why The Chariot does what they do, I'm not surprised.

Essentially this. But by all means this was like the least confrontational preachy thing ever. I get what you're saying though, sometimes it just feels like it becomes a gimmick when bands are like that, or it can just be overwhelming if they are really passionate about it. I think though it was fitting that since The Chariot is a platform for those guys purpose, and he's not going to be a part of that anymore, then he mentions briefly what that purpose meant to him. Also seeing as The Chariot doesn't really ever use the stage as a place to "preach" it seemed okay.
04:04 PM on 06/25/12
war, youth
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Again, he can do what he wants on his own instagram. This is hardly the official statement/band party line.
04:06 PM on 06/25/12
BeggarsThieves
User Info.
Wolf is going to be dearly missed by all.

He believes what he believes and isn't afraid to communicate that.

Deal with it.
04:06 PM on 06/25/12
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
"Long Live" Wolf. also is Josh the only member left from the "Wars And Rumors Of Wars" line-up ? i haven't followed any member changes they've been through these past few years

David is still around. For a band that has a constantly changing lineup they deliver each time.
04:20 PM on 06/25/12
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Seriously What The Fuck Is Up With The Ids?
04:20 PM on 06/25/12
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
David is still around. For a band that has a constantly changing lineup they deliver each time.
yeah i can't name another band who still sounds great after a lot of line up changes
04:23 PM on 06/25/12
TenSpeed
User Info.
words cannot express my sorrow.
04:30 PM on 06/25/12
starsinhand
User Info.
i honestly couldn't care any less about him or his band. i don't like them at all. i just noticed his preachy farewell letter and wanted to say something. i don't care if i get respect from him or from you. i'm just saying it bothers me when band members do that. for me, it takes away from their music and makes me less likely to support them in any way. and i know i'm not the only one who feels that way.
If you don't like the band why even read the statement or comment in the thread The Chariot is more or less a Christian band so this is totally to be expected
04:35 PM on 06/25/12
cholly
User Info.
wow, what an ass. I can't believe he would say those things about his own personal beliefs on his own personal instagram photo.
04:45 PM on 06/25/12
ChaseTx
Well, there's not really anything wrong with preaching God's love. Christians are supposed to do that, and seeing as this is a Christian band, part of their reason for existing is to spread that message. Band is pretty awesome, btw.

No reason for the departure given. I guess it's probably just a family thing?

What's with the IDs? [3254243151]
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News