Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 234
10:04 AM on 08/03/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
wanting someone to die cause they have a different taste in music. I really am not mad but do you hope you get therapy.
no, I do not hope I get therapy. I hope you get hooked on phonics.
10:05 AM on 08/03/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
That was more of a joke than anything else but idk from the stuff I have heard my friends play it doesn't rather difficult. Maybe its not just press play but it is sounds like that and a few other buttons. Regardless never been a fan of electronic music all that much but I don't hate the guy but tossing jokes around is always fun.
Comparing a electronic arists and rock artist (for example), are two completly different things... rather pointless to even try.
10:05 AM on 08/03/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
"Pretentiousness is when one overstates their value or importance in their environment or social group when doing so is completely unessesary. In essence it is the essential quality of those creatures who comunicate by words instead of action and pass off opinion as though its gospel. Instead of finding worthwhile constructive things to do they comment on everything around them."

You may not "state" your importance, but you sure as hell make it well known. You're literally the snobbiest person on this website. Every fucking single thread you have to post some sarcastic remark.

I'm in a state of disbelief and utter embarrassment that I have insulted xtbsx enough to warrant such a brazen attack on my personality and general activity on an internet forum. My God, serenity now!

Eat a dick and block me if you don't want to read what I have to say.
10:06 AM on 08/03/12
theintention
It's like Meow-Schwitz in here.
User Info.
Also busts his ass. He played 150 shows last year. You figure in travel time and that means he was basically touring for the whole year.

Not to mention that 90% of the time, he plays VIP sets after his shows in small clubs. I honestly would consider him to be the hardest working act in electronic music right now, regardless of what you think about him.

In other news, we should be more upset that "DJ Pauly D" made 11 million last year. That's just despicable, especially since the music he churns out makes Skrillex sound like an electronic god.
10:07 AM on 08/03/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
I'm in a state of disbelief and utter embarrassment that I have insulted xtbsx enough to warrant such a brazen attack on my personality and general activity on an internet forum. My God, serenity now!

hey man, be careful with that. serenity now, insanity later.
10:07 AM on 08/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Comparing a electronic arists and rock artist (for example), are two completly different things... rather pointless to even try.
wasn't comparing them just saying it did not interest me.
10:08 AM on 08/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
no, I do not hope I get therapy. I hope you get hooked on phonics.
um, ok then.... well have fun with that.
10:09 AM on 08/03/12
CoheedForever
The Afterman
User Info.
Wow, yeah the title of this is correct.
10:09 AM on 08/03/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
hey man, be careful with that. serenity now, insanity later.

It's Friday...I only have one speed.
10:10 AM on 08/03/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
um, ok then.... well have fun with that.
10:11 AM on 08/03/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.

Alright, I'll go "eat a dick"..
10:11 AM on 08/03/12
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Not to mention that 90% of the time, he plays VIP sets after his shows in small clubs. I honestly would consider him to be the hardest working act in electronic music right now, regardless of what you think about him.

In other news, we should be more upset that "DJ Pauly D" made 11 million last year. That's just despicable, especially since the music he churns out makes Skrillex sound like an electronic god.
This x 9999999
10:12 AM on 08/03/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.

Yeah that's just absurd. Thank you Jersey Shore.
10:12 AM on 08/03/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
i suggest BBQ
10:15 AM on 08/03/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.

But seriously, put me on ignore and I won't be in ANY thread you're in. Wouldn't that be great?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos