Username
Password

10:32 AM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
Clintoto
thefifties.bandcamp.com
Mono, ON
Male - 28 Years Old
I was joking about the Regina George pic. I really wasn't her in high school. lol

Haha! Das cool. I love Rachel McAdams long time, so naturally I got quite excited.
10:40 AM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
Advrt
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
I hung out with everyone, was known as the obvious pot head.
11:13 AM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
Haha! Das cool. I love Rachel McAdams long time, so naturally I got quite excited.

ohh, haha. okay.
11:16 AM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
i was a nerd who got teased by the popular kids at the beginning. by the end of it i was on the lower end of the popular side...enough of them were my "friends" that they wouldn't outright be mean, but i wasn't getting invited to any parties, either.

and i mercilessly teased those of lesser social status than me, not proud of it but you do what you have to to survive

oh and at then end they all knew i was a huge lesbian stoner, even if i didn't realize the lesbian thing at the time
11:40 AM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
CastlesXClouds
Relax
San Diego,...
Male
What type of douchebag, the cool type?
the type of douchebag that always had to say "im kidding" after every joke so i wouldnt get my ass kicked or slapped haha
01:52 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
Wicklow, Ireland
Male - 20 Years Old
Nerd for my first year. Class clown next two years. Generic "emo" boy for the next two years. Eh.."normal" for the last year. Meh, whatever. Glad it's over.
02:30 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
Fringe
facebook.com/HigherAndHigherMusic
Edmonton, Alberta
Male - 19 Years Old
My school was essentially Jersey Shore and really preppy

Grade 10 - Loser emo kid, got chirped a lot, really socially awkward, didn't have a lot of friends.

Grade 12 - Pretty much the popcore dork on yourscenesucks, but all my friends just called me a hipster. By the start of grade 12 I was hanging and partying with the popular kids. And being a musician and having a different style than literally anybody else in the clique I was in also got me girls way out of my league.

I think I am really going to miss high school
02:36 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
Nerd for my first year. Class clown next two years. Generic "emo" boy for the next two years. Eh.."normal" for the last year. Meh, whatever. Glad it's over.

you were in high-school for 6 years?
02:44 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
no, you won't miss high school. not when you get to college. and then after, when you realize the real world IS high school, minus the sweet week-long breaks and shit
02:48 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
floormaster925
don't stick around
America's High Five
Male
kid on the varsity basketball/tennis team who listened to blood brothers or fall of troy before games/matches and dated girls at portage northern because that's where all the slutty girls went.
03:18 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
Fringe
facebook.com/HigherAndHigherMusic
Edmonton, Alberta
Male - 19 Years Old
no, you won't miss high school. not when you get to college. and then after, when you realize the real world IS high school, minus the sweet week-long breaks and shit

Yeah but half of the fun with high school was the fact it wasn't real life, and none of the shit you did really mattered
03:20 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
"I Am The Truth" coming soon!
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
hope this helps...

the first was freshman year, the middle was me as a senior, and the third is me today. y'all can guess what happened in high school.
03:23 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
Yeah but half of the fun with high school was the fact it wasn't real life, and none of the shit you did really mattered
the cliques and petty bullshit still exist, i assure you!
04:01 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
the type of douchebag that always had to say "im kidding" after every joke so i wouldnt get my ass kicked or slapped haha

That's the best type.

I miss high school, so much less responsibility.
04:04 PM on 08/13/12 
User Info.
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
Wicklow, Ireland
Male - 20 Years Old
you were in high-school for 6 years?

In Ireland you go to Primary School from the age of 4-12 and Secondary School from the age of 12-18. We don't have the High School/Middle School/Elementary School system.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos