Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Stream Belle Epoque's New Record

Posted by: Christian Wagner (08/16/12)
Stream Belle Epoque's new album Dillusions of Man here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 43.
05:39 AM on 08/16/12
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
I remember these guys from years ago. Meh...
05:45 AM on 08/16/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
never really liked these guys and that new EP sounds boring
06:45 AM on 08/16/12
Dirge07
...coitus?
User Info.
Tight Rope Walker is definitely the best song on here and is stuck in my head now. As a whole, it's not their best effort, but a progression from their previous works for sure. It's great to see them back though since the live shows are were it's at.
06:52 AM on 08/16/12
jasonisasleep
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
from metalcore to post-hardcore/indie...interesting. sounds pretty good, nothing really hooks me though.
06:56 AM on 08/16/12
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
Oh, it's not the good, disbanded French Belle Epoque. I almost had a tiny freakout about them being back together, but then I remembered there's an American band with the same name.
06:57 AM on 08/16/12
whothehellru171
User Info.
Man, I'm on the exact side of the spectrum here. I think this is there best release yet and a really solid progression from where they started at a few years back. The EP as a whole flows really nicely.
08:00 AM on 08/16/12
RabidNewz
User Info.
Haven't listened to these guys in ages. I didn't even know they were still around.
08:16 AM on 08/16/12
whothehellru171
User Info.
Haven't listened to these guys in ages. I didn't even know they were still around.
They stopped Belle Epoque and started a new band called The Sound Revival. It was a decent band but not awesome. They reformed as Belle Epoque and recorded this new EP.
08:28 AM on 08/16/12
RabidNewz
User Info.
I saw them a couple of times at Cornerstone awhile back.
09:05 AM on 08/16/12
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
from metalcore to post-hardcore/indie...interesting. sounds pretty good, nothing really hooks me though.
actually, from metalcore to wannabe-experimental pop-rock to indie posthardcore

these guys are friends of mine, and they're definitely talented, but I've always felt like they've been stylistically confused. I think this is probably the best direction for them yet
09:08 AM on 08/16/12
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
Tight Rope Walker is definitely the best song on here and is stuck in my head now. As a whole, it's not their best effort, but a progression from their previous works for sure. It's great to see them back though since the live shows are were it's at.
Tight Rope Walker is definitely sick.

I'm hearing just a little too much Saosin in these songs though
09:52 AM on 08/16/12
jasonisasleep
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
actually, from metalcore to wannabe-experimental pop-rock to indie posthardcore

these guys are friends of mine, and they're definitely talented, but I've always felt like they've been stylistically confused. I think this is probably the best direction for them yet
did they not release the pop rock stuff? i just remember the EP before it they did with Geoff being metalcore/Oh, Sleeper type stuff. that EP was one of the reasons my last band recorded with Geoff
09:55 AM on 08/16/12
Sylvain from AN
User Info.
Man, I'm on the exact side of the spectrum here. I think this is there best release yet and a really solid progression from where they started at a few years back. The EP as a whole flows really nicely.
I agree. It may miss some catchy hooks, but still, it's their best effort to date, the most mature one too.

I gave it a 3,5/5 on my review.

You can read a recent interview from the band here : http://www.indievisionmusic.com/2012.../belle-epoque/
10:46 AM on 08/16/12
rushour144
User Info.
They have changed a lot, but still have the dark Belle Epoque undertones. I actually really like this EP a lot. I think Our Bodies will always be my favorite, but in terms of musicality, this is by far their best!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS