AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 66 of 66
10:38 AM on 08/25/12
Mailbox Rumor
User Info.
Highly Refined Pirates. Better album as a whole than Menos El Oso, however Menos is a solid record save 1 or 2 tracks.

I think I would agree with you of they didn't have a half ass instrumental song between every two to three tracks. I wouldn't mind one to make it an even ten tracks but menos flows much better imo though hrp may have better songs.
05:22 PM on 08/26/12
BozzBlonde
twitter.com/adeadgod
User Info.
I'm shocked at the disinterest in this album. I'm in love with it.
08:59 PM on 08/26/12
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
User Info.
I'm shocked at the disinterest in this album. I'm in love with it.
Yeah, I don't quite get it either. I like their first three albums more, but this album isn't bad by any means. I think it's solid and good.
11:18 PM on 08/26/12
BozzBlonde
twitter.com/adeadgod
User Info.
Yeah, I don't quite get it either. I like their first three albums more, but this album isn't bad by any means. I think it's solid and good.
Agreed. "Lies and Eyes" is a fucking jam, and the last two tracks math-rock my face off.
07:39 AM on 08/27/12
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
User Info.
Agreed. "Lies and Eyes" is a fucking jam, and the last two tracks math-rock my face off.
I love Lies And Eyes. Everything about it is great. The pre-chorus is my favorite part to the song.

I haven't gotten into Lonely Gun much. I think it's alright, but Cold Company is great.
10:57 PM on 08/30/12
Mailbox Rumor
User Info.
I love Lies And Eyes. Everything about it is great. The pre-chorus is my favorite part to the song.

I haven't gotten into Lonely Gun much. I think it's alright, but Cold Company is great.
I initially didn't like Lonely Gun but now am in love with it in the context of the album. Also, I'm so glad they saved Cold company for last. They wouldn't be able to top it with anything. Perfect closer.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos