AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:29 AM on 08/27/12 
User Info.
xxxxxxxxxxxmatt
Tampa - Orlando
Male - 23 Years Old
I just started a new internship in an advertising and productions agency. My first assignment is to interview each member of the team and even our clients in order to assemble an internal audit of the company. I will have to present my analysis of the agency to my coworkers in a week or two.

What are some good questions I can ask them to truly find out how the business is running? I want to find out the state of office communication and gain some insight from that, to suggest what everyone is doing right or what they should do better. I would really appreciate suggestions.
03:42 PM on 08/27/12 
User Info.
ReadyForAction
life in the greenhouse effect
Pembroke Pines, FL
Male - 24 Years Old
I have some pretty good ideas but since your username is so obnoxious I'm just going to keep them to myself
05:36 PM on 08/27/12 
User Info.
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
Austin, TX
Male - 28 Years Old
start by getting a general consensus of your co-workers and ask them what their day to day duties are and as you learn more about them you can ask more narrowed questions. also find out how often they are in contact with the company about sharing ideas and general communication. you could find out what the turn around time is from an idea to final product. perhaps you could contact the clients themselves and find out some numbers or statistics how how their business has been affected by your company's advertising.

thats the best I can come up advertising is cool, but my field is video production/television.
06:55 PM on 08/27/12 
User Info.
hiddentrack
I feel fine when you’re in my head.
Cleveland, OH
Male
ask "what is one thing you would change about the company if you were in charge?"
08:48 AM on 08/28/12 
User Info.
prospekt
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I just started a new internship in an advertising and productions agency. My first assignment is to interview each member of the team and even our clients in order to assemble an internal audit of the company. I will have to present my analysis of the agency to my coworkers in a week or two.

What are some good questions I can ask them to truly find out how the business is running? I want to find out the state of office communication and gain some insight from that, to suggest what everyone is doing right or what they should do better. I would really appreciate suggestions.
What kind of internship are you supposed to be doing?

The first assignment they give you is to go around to all the people you should be learning from, interview them, and then tell them how they're all lazy and how they should be doing their jobs better?

Really weird.
08:49 AM on 08/28/12 
User Info.
prospekt
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
ask "what is one thing you would change about the company if you were in charge?"

This is basically another way of asking them "What don't you like about how your bosses run the company"?

Nobody would give a straight answer to this because they wouldn't want to get fired.
08:59 AM on 08/28/12 
User Info.
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
PA
Male - 24 Years Old
Staff Member
They're giving you a few weeks to interview and analyze every employee and client in the company? This must be a small company...
07:18 AM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
jasonisasleep
No Avatar Selected
Seattle, WA
Male
09:19 AM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
deFobbed14yrs
Legal Drug Dealer
Queens, New York
Female - 22 Years Old
/thread
10:09 AM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
SwertsOnALog
Jump Jump
Ohio
Male - 26 Years Old

Exactly what I was thinking hahah
10:13 AM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
Regards
The Silver Shore
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
So you're asking ap.net to do your work for you? Oh boy...
07:22 PM on 09/06/12 
User Info.
xklss00
No Avatar Selected
Male - 28 Years Old
The first task they provide you with is to go around to all the individuals you should be studying from, appointment them, and then tell them how they're all sluggish and how they should be doing their tasks better?

------------
http://www.oilpainting-shop.com

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests