AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 58 of 58
06:12 PM on 09/04/12
buckcheeks
User Info.
Having never smoked pot in my life, I still think it is incredibly dumb that it is illegal. It's pretty much te only drug that doesn't kill people. It's not more dangerous than cigarettes or alcohol. I realize I'm mostly preaching to the choir...but come on, people.

I wonder what Jesse Lacey thinks...?

It kills people if you're driving while doing it.
08:04 PM on 09/04/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Dude your a tool. Smoking weed aint a new thing , people have been doing it since the 70's. I can see maybe doing heroine and crack and meth that totally fucks up a persons life, but many people smoke weed recreationally without any effect to their life. I don't think their morals are "degraded" one bit. I also don't see how you imply that only the nations "youth" are using drugs? My entire family smokes weed on a regular basis(except me), included my dad and uncle who are over 50. My dad owns a very successful business but finds smoking marijuana after work relaxing. The fact that they were arrested for having weed on them(unless it was an amount that could justify the possibility of them selling) is the most disheartening thing here, and your ridiculous comment.
I'll admit, I didn't know it was marijuana. I skimmed over and saw something to the effect of "hallucinatory drugs" and assumed worse. Still, I find it very annoying that band's whine and beg for support but here they are blowing their money that people like me have given them on fucking drugs. What's more annoying is how no one can make it through performances or music creation it seems without the aid of alcohol or drugs. I miss the notion of people being musical because they were into it and didn't have to have these crutches.
08:04 PM on 09/04/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
What do you care if people smoke weed and do shrooms once in a while? Is it really that big a deal? The big stuff like heroin and coke I get but not this stuff.
I'll admit, I didn't know it was marijuana. I skimmed over and saw something to the effect of "hallucinatory drugs" and assumed worse. Still, I find it very annoying that band's whine and beg for support but here they are blowing their money that people like me have given them on fucking drugs. What's more annoying is how no one can make it through performances or music creation it seems without the aid of alcohol or drugs. I miss the notion of people being musical because they were into it and didn't have to have these crutches.
09:08 PM on 09/04/12
alexalexalex
User Info.
That's actually hilarious because when I worked the Zumiez Couch Tour in Philly, they invited me on their bus to smoke. Before their set.

I declined because they were all incredibly annoying people.
I smoked with them a while back, Hahaha
09:30 PM on 09/04/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Those Sugar Coated White Lies will make you trip.
Nicely Done. I'm sure Ash just slapped them all on the wrists and said, "Don't get caught next time" or they'll get a pay dock or something mild that a Label-Owning Father Figure Would Do.
09:49 PM on 09/04/12
BIGSALE
i hide behind these ribs of mine
User Info.
are we 100% they weren't arrested for shitty music making
12:32 AM on 09/05/12
anthonymusior
AnthonyMusior
User Info.
They just wanted to
*Puts Sunglasses on*

See stars
Bahahaha
07:12 AM on 09/05/12
Feenucks
Majority Bones
User Info.
It kills people if you're driving while doing it.

The same is true for alcohol. Why isn't that illegal?
12:05 PM on 09/05/12
ttmessick
User Info.
Um... maybe I just know because I live here, but I can obviously tell which 7 dudes in a row are associated with the band, while the rest are typical Kansas meth-head garbage who happened to also be arrested that same day in good ol' Salina.
02:10 PM on 09/05/12
pepster50
User Info.

Who says they are smoking weed as a "crutch"? Or that they need to do it, they probably just do it for fun and the fact that it loosens them up for the show. You realize weed is cheap right? Even if bands spent some of the money they make off say kickstarter, which is thousands and thousands; they could spend a couple hundred on weed and that would last them an album and a tour I would assume. Again just a hypothetical situation. Most likely they spend the money they get paid for shows and their albums on the drugs, but either way it's not enough to really care about. Just because you like to do light drugs and party doesn't mean your not into the music your playing; it means your having a good time. lol
12:05 AM on 09/06/12
ZachCTC
Accept the pain, always forgive.
User Info.
That chick on the bottom left seems to be the Heisenberg in the equation.
12:34 PM on 09/06/12
hiddentrack
I feel fine when you’re in my head.
User Info.
lol idiots
06:14 PM on 09/08/12
Carolina.Alex
they sound like a swan
User Info.
Hilarious and depressing amounts of judgement up in here

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News