Password

12:36 PM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
No Avatar Selected
new york, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
So I figured this would be a good thread topic.
Anyways I'll go first,
About a year ago I started talking to this seemingly amazing girl on pof. Or so she seemed. She was good looking funny looking for a relationship like I was and everything clicked mentally. When I met her she did look a little different. But she was not from my area she only went to my college but was originally from queens. She was a typical nyc girl. Halfway through the date she told me it wasn't gonna happen. We spent the rest of the date analyzing with her all the things that turned her off. In any event, would anyone like to share?
02:52 PM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
West Chester
Male - 23 Years Old
My ex girl friend and I started talking again after being broken up for almost a year and we decided to take things slow instead of just jumping back into going out. I asked her to go to dinner with me and she said sure. On the way home, I guess she tried to squeeze a small fart out(disgusting I know) and she fucking sharted in my car! I took her home and dropped her off. When I drove off I fucking lost it just laughing to my self all the way home haha.
03:10 PM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
SmeezyBeezy
DahBuhDeezy
MPLS/LA
Male - 25 Years Old
My ex girl friend and I started talking again after being broken up for almost a year and we decided to take things slow instead of just jumping back into going out. I asked her to go to dinner with me and she said sure. On the way home, I guess she tried to squeeze a small fart out(disgusting I know) and she fucking sharted in my car! I took her home and dropped her off. When I drove off I fucking lost it just laughing to my self all the way home haha.

I had a similar experience in a car, except it was me and I wasn't on a date.
03:38 PM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
Garland, TX
Male - 23 Years Old
I've had awesome first dates for the most part.

There needs to be a thread for "Best Potential First Dates That Got Bailed On". I'd probably win that one.
03:52 PM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 23 Years Old
I haven't really had any that were that bad, just kinda awkward. Although, I went to the drive-in movies with someone and fell asleep on our first date..oops.

Generally, boys don't really take me on actual dates....that's my fault, though.

I kinda hope I go on a really terrible one someday so I have a great story to tell.
04:17 PM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
hiddentrack
I feel fine when you’re in my head.
Cleveland, OH
Male
Went out on a date with this girl. Accidentally spilled an entire glass of water on my lap. In January. Had wet underpants for the entire date. We ended up dating for about three months while she slowly drained the life out of me. Should have taken that refreshing crotch bath as a sign to GTFO.
04:25 PM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
sweetforever
Penn
Male - 27 Years Old

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha that's amazing.
05:06 PM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
Guys don't ask me on dates. ):

Unless you count coffee, but that was with a friend and it wasn't bad.
05:55 PM on 09/11/12 
User Info.
CGarnsay
No Avatar Selected
Male - 25 Years Old
My last girlfriend... We had been talking for a few weeks decided to meet at my place watch a movie. We were sitting on the couch, she kept inching closer, then she asked for a hug out of the blue. I gave her a hug, then it led to us kissing each other, one thing led to another, clothes were shed, ended up on my bed. About to have sex, couldn't get the poor guy up, I was so nervous. So we just cuddled. Wasn't a bad first date, but in a way I regret it, because in the end of everything she ripped my fucking heart out. Shit happens. A month after being split up, I still love her. She left for her baby's daddy... Bitches be crazy. He used to beat her and treat her like trash (walked out on her because she was eight months pregnant with his kid), well if I find out he hits her... He's going to remember my name.
02:18 AM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
My last girlfriend... We had been talking for a few weeks decided to meet at my place watch a movie. We were sitting on the couch, she kept inching closer, then she asked for a hug out of the blue. I gave her a hug, then it led to us kissing each other, one thing led to another, clothes were shed, ended up on my bed. About to have sex, couldn't get the poor guy up, I was so nervous. So we just cuddled. Wasn't a bad first date, but in a way I regret it, because in the end of everything she ripped my fucking heart out. Shit happens. A month after being split up, I still love her. She left for her baby's daddy... Bitches be crazy. He used to beat her and treat her like trash (walked out on her because she was eight months pregnant with his kid), well if I find out he hits her... He's going to remember my name.

whoooaa.. tmi dude.. tmi..
02:19 AM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
what's pof anyways? plenty of fish? is this a new dating site you used op? i guess ill stray away since it didn't seem to work out too well for you..
02:21 AM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
Guys don't ask me on dates. ):

Unless you count coffee, but that was with a friend and it wasn't bad.

so you've never been on a date...??? we should grab a soy late vente veggie frappuccino sometime bebe.
05:16 AM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
No Avatar Selected
new york, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I've had awesome first dates for the most part.

There needs to be a thread for "Best Potential First Dates That Got Bailed On". I'd probably win that one.

Haha create that thread man
05:18 AM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
No Avatar Selected
new york, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I've had similar situations with the getting nervous on a first sex time and I choke. It happens a lot more then most guys admit
06:02 AM on 09/12/12 
User Info.
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
Went on a first date last friday. Picked her up, she didn't say a word for the first 20 mins, got lost on the way to the cafe. Finally got there and she talked about her ex boyfriend the entire time. Dropped her off and asked if maybe we can do this again sometime soon, I kid you not she did a half ass smile and said "Ummm, haha yeah, well, ill see"... Never heard from her again.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets