Username
Password

05:22 PM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
WarmThoughts
You wont break my mind just yet,
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
So this is my first thread here, pretty psyched haha but here we go.

Destroyer Destroyer completely rocked my world the first time I heard them, at the time I was mostly listnening to hardcore bands and metal core at the time if I remember correctly, hadnt exactly gone too heavy but after that it kind of opened me up to much heavier sounds, but none topped these dudes, kind of sad they just disappeared off the face of the earth without a trace but probably for the best.

Anyway I think every last second is genius, from the amazing highs and lows of the main vocalist to the intensity of the drummer, to the haunting dirty ass break downs, its all magic to me. I can completely understand hate for them though as there has been much in my time of showing them to friends.

Heres a few songs, what do you guys think? "Littered With Arrows" Will forever be in my top 5 album list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LDVGJ-NiaU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7D7ToMXf8c&feature=related

Enjoy guys!
05:19 AM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
Jonahharper
Jonahharper
Kentucky
Male
Heres a few songs, what do you guys think? "Littered With Arrows" Will forever be in my top 5 album list.

I still have my CD of this with a mistype on the back tracklisting. Was so into them when I was heavy into Daughters, T#12LLY, Heavy Heavy Low Low, Head Wound City, etc.

Nice to see people still fanning them up. <3
11:17 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
WarmThoughts
You wont break my mind just yet,
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
Quote:
I was heavy into Daughters, T#12LLY, Heavy Heavy Low Low, Head Wound City, etc.

Hahah I still rip Heavy Heavy Low Low now and again, Daughters really brings me back as well, good stuff glad to see another person into this shit, seems so rare.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos