Username
Password
Green Day News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 392.
11:23 AM on 09/22/12
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well Kyle Pedo-sen, you're an asshole and your shit sucks. The dude was just stating his opinion (pretty intelligently I might add) but your caustic retort was just brilliant. Whose dick did you have to suck to get a band member profile anyway?

PS: PUNK AS FUCK!
Pedo-sen. Clever. Calling someone a "fucking gay teenage singer" is intelligent? I must have missed those courses.
11:24 AM on 09/22/12
SteveLikesMusic
I'm A Man, Dammit
User Info.
Also, guitar-smashing bothers me. I coulda used that.
11:29 AM on 09/22/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
i can see where green day is coming from. they probably wanted to be in the spotlight a little more and promote some newer material. because of usher going over his set time does not justify cutting green day's set short. he wanted to make the iheartradio people look like douchebags. and he did
11:29 AM on 09/22/12
ChaseTx
Well Kyle Pedo-sen, you're an asshole and your shit sucks. The dude was just stating his opinion (pretty intelligently I might add) but your caustic retort was just brilliant. Whose dick did you have to suck to get a band member profile anyway?

PS: PUNK AS FUCK!
eh, he's consistently a douche.
11:34 AM on 09/22/12
guill89
The Proud, The Loud, The Many
User Info.
Just so you guys know, their set time was cut short to give Rihanna and Usher more time. I could completely understand being pissed at that. That's basically being told "nobody likes your band anymore." Good for him. Fucking awesome.
exactly. Props to him for doing it.
11:34 AM on 09/22/12
jtresk26
Tambourine Jamboree
User Info.
Did anybody else see the awkward dancing after longview?
11:35 AM on 09/22/12
O'brotherfan47
http://tylerdanelemons.bandcamp. com
User Info.
They could have so easily just finished the last song...he needs to calm down.
11:35 AM on 09/22/12
adam88
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not taking away from green days awesomeness...QOTSA new song is at the end of the movie end of watch! NEW QOTSA SONG! or Josh Homme buts sounds like QOTSA!!!
11:38 AM on 09/22/12
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
The thing people aren't getting is, Green Day are more of artists than Usher and Rihanna have ever been. They write their own music and lyrics, whereas the other two need a bajillion producers and writers. To have the real art get cut short for the processed, money-grabbing 'music' is enough to make me want to smash a guitar

Rihanna may not be a "serious artist" (with the exception of Rated R) but Usher is a legitimate artist imo, and just because he doesn't make some form of Rock Music doesn't mean that he isn't. He's a very talented singer, a very talented dancer, he can play various instruments, and he co-writes a majority of his music. I hate the negative connection people have with co-writing. If you can write your own lyrics, great for you, but sometimes other people need a little help/aren't confident enough with their writing. And not working with one singular producer isn't bad at all. Pop artist work with various producers because of their different takes and styles, and sometimes they want to experiment. Just look at Usher's latest album, he definitely experimented for a pop album
11:38 AM on 09/22/12
cowlord
( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
User Info.
Best part is when Mike sees Billie smashing his guitar and he's like "Guess I have to smash mine too now"
11:39 AM on 09/22/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
They could have so easily just finished the last song...he needs to calm down.

they probably had planned on 3 other songs
11:40 AM on 09/22/12
codeseven
fucked tortured and discarded
User Info.
Hah, this was entertaining to say the least. Definitely something done to get some publicity though. Staged or not, pretty sure that was Billy's intentions.

But if he really did just blow up like that, and actually wasn't joking about the "I'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE 1988", then wow what a tool lulz.

But god damn, Nimrod was such a great album...
11:44 AM on 09/22/12
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
"Fucking gay teenage singers" class act

Sorry for pointing out the obvious, but that's just what Justin Bieber, One Direction and all of these acts are. People are afraid to use the word Gay for everything - I don't want to sound offensive to homosexuals, but the music these boy bands make is pretty gay.
11:46 AM on 09/22/12
trolland10
Listen to Limbeck
User Info.
I don't know if you've ever tried to break a guitar before...they can take a lot of shit, I've had les pauls and sg's both go 15-20 ft in the air and land in straight on the neck, and a couple other ways and they've held up. I'd note these weren't intentional, they were guitar spins where the strap lock either broke(les paul once), or the pin came out of the guitar(sg twice). I'm by no means easy on my gear but have only broke one guitar. The second time the SG's pin slipped from the guitar it landed sideways on a step on a stage and snapped. I have as gag's smashed acoustic guitars for part of sketches, and they break pretty easy, but still take a good wack.
all true of course, i just love when fits don't go so smoothly
11:46 AM on 09/22/12
ChaseTx
Best part is when Mike sees Billie smashing his guitar and he's like "Guess I have to smash mine too now"
I figure he either thought it looked fun or wanted to make it look like it was a planned part of the show rather than their leader being a 40 year old baby
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums