Username
Password
Alter The Press News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 29 of 29.
12:35 PM on 10/01/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Saw them live with yellowcard last year. Honestly GC will never be my favorite band but they were fun and catchy to see live. They mostly draw from this album live so its a good nostalgic experience if nothing else. They have a few good songs faced through the the albums that came out and why they play those live they don't really go more more into them which is probably for the best. I think I saw them at a good time cause I am in the minority that thinks that Cardiology is their best release since the the young and the reckless cause it did not focus on being so emo or too dancy. Cardiology is a bit mediocre overall but has some tracks that fit better into their live set. If they did a tour for The Young and The Hopeless I would probably go if i was not too far way. They are pretty energetic live.
12:37 PM on 10/01/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
still bump this album every now n then
good memories of a simpler time
12:42 PM on 10/01/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
lol yeah. The awkward attempts at rapping were awesome.

Oh god, I forgot that.. so bad... so very very bad.
01:24 PM on 10/01/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money!
02:30 PM on 10/01/12
emmx8D
Thanks Daaaaaaaaaan
User Info.
Album pretty much defined my childhood
Came here to say this
02:38 PM on 10/01/12
DisenShaanted
User Info.
'12 '13 is the 10 year of everything I grew up on. I'd go see this tour. Really, I just want TTTYG next year and I'll stop listening to music and be content.
04:14 PM on 10/01/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
10 years of torture.
04:15 PM on 10/01/12
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
I honestly can't believe that was 10 years ago.
05:23 PM on 10/01/12
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
User Info.
What a great read. Gonna spin this now. Good times
06:18 PM on 10/01/12
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
This was my enema of the state/dookie. Such a good album/band.
08:06 PM on 10/01/12
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
Oh god, I forgot that.. so bad... so very very bad.
So awfully bad.

However, "Little Things" "Festival Song," and "The Motivation Proclamation" are all jams.
09:00 AM on 10/02/12
piaffeprncess98
check out www.avoidthescene.com
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This was a gateway album for me. I probably wouldn't have heard of Brand New, Glassjaw or Thrice until later if it weren't for the show Benji and Joel hosted on MTV "All Things Rock"...
Pretty much the same for me. Bought the cd at Best Buy, then learned about AP.net and other bands like Brand New, NFG, etc. I haven't listened to this in ages. Once they got famous, I kind of grew out of them. Maybe it's time to break it out in honor. I feel old!
11:28 AM on 10/02/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
So awfully bad.

However, "Little Things" "Festival Song," and "The Motivation Proclamation" are all jams.

Most definitely!
12:30 PM on 10/02/12
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
Saw them live with yellowcard last year. Honestly GC will never be my favorite band but they were fun and catchy to see live. They mostly draw from this album live so its a good nostalgic experience if nothing else. They have a few good songs faced through the the albums that came out and why they play those live they don't really go more more into them which is probably for the best. I think I saw them at a good time cause I am in the minority that thinks that Cardiology is their best release since the the young and the reckless cause it did not focus on being so emo or too dancy. Cardiology is a bit mediocre overall but has some tracks that fit better into their live set. If they did a tour for The Young and The Hopeless I would probably go if i was not too far way. They are pretty energetic live.
Cardiology is their best since Y+H, but that's kind of misleading, as their third and fourth albums were mediocre and abysmal, respectively. Cardio's an average album with plenty of pretty good to really good songs.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS