AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
 
Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Watch Bon Iver's Video for "Beth/Rest"

Posted by - 09:30 AM on 10/16/12
You can check out Bon Iver's new music video for "Beth/Rest" in the replies.
 
Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 39
09:30 AM on 10/16/12
#2
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
Offline
User Info.
Drew Beringer's Avatar
09:39 AM on 10/16/12
#3
mattpuch21
Puchinator
Offline
User Info.
mattpuch21's Avatar
What?
09:42 AM on 10/16/12
#4
Meeze
PunkOut.org
Offline
User Info.
Meeze's Avatar
That makes complete sense.
09:48 AM on 10/16/12
#5
IceAge/HeatWave
hello earth
Offline
User Info.
IceAge/HeatWave's Avatar
song sucks so badly. you hurt me bad, J Vernon.
09:50 AM on 10/16/12
#6
SpyKi
This Charming Man
Offline
User Info.
SpyKi's Avatar
song sucks so badly. you hurt me bad, J Vernon.
It's his best song.
09:52 AM on 10/16/12
#7
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
Offline
User Info.
Drew Beringer's Avatar
This song is awesome
09:53 AM on 10/16/12
#8
ChrisCanberg
Regular Member
Offline
User Info.
ChrisCanberg's Avatar
Can't say I understood that, but if it's what the kids are into these days, then cool.
09:54 AM on 10/16/12
#9
ChrisCanberg
Regular Member
Offline
User Info.
ChrisCanberg's Avatar
song sucks so badly. you hurt me bad, J Vernon.
Damn really? This is the first Bon Iver song I've ever liked. Agree to disagree I suppose.
10:02 AM on 10/16/12
IceAge/HeatWave
hello earth
Offline
User Info.
IceAge/HeatWave's Avatar
It's his best song.
i'd literally rank it dead last, not just out of Justin Vernon-centric projects, but even counting all of the billions of collaborations he's done. maybe i'd rank it above that shitty James Blake song he did and a few Gayngs song.
10:03 AM on 10/16/12
IceAge/HeatWave
hello earth
Offline
User Info.
IceAge/HeatWave's Avatar
Damn really? This is the first Bon Iver song I've ever liked. Agree to disagree I suppose.
i really like 80% of Justin Vernon's music/ music with Justin Vernon, the other 20% is Gayngs and about half of BI,BI.
10:28 AM on 10/16/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
Offline
User Info.
SpyKi's Avatar
Listening to this song for the first time in a while and seriously how can anyone dislike it? It's just wonderful.
10:42 AM on 10/16/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
Offline
User Info.
Gaugzilla's Avatar
It's his best song.
I like the song and I completely disagree. The tone is like an Air Supply song or something super cheeseball. The piano version, though - heaven.
10:49 AM on 10/16/12
Ferrari333SP
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
Ferrari333SP's Avatar
This is my favorite song of his, out of his whole catalog
10:59 AM on 10/16/12
Ferrari333SP
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
Ferrari333SP's Avatar
Thought this might have something to do with Adam and Eve, but then that spaceship at the end really threw me off.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos
HIDDEN TREASURES
AbsolutePunk Podcast
Free Music
Sports Forum
Technology Forum
Recommendations
INFORMATION
Advertising
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook | RSS
AP.net Podcast on iTunes
UnderTheGun
Purevolume
Chorus.fm | @jason_tate