NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
man overboard says hi
05:02 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
I just wanted to say you are an awesome band, and I can't wait to see you in San Francisco! I hope you play "Seeing Sound."
we have been playing seeing sound. see you in san fran
05:04 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Just wanted to say thanks to a band who got me through some tough times in my life.

I remember when you came to Australia as support for Funeral for a Friend, first time i ever bought a ticket just to see the supporting act.
australia is great. hope to get back there soon. thanks for listening. without you, id just be me.
05:04 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Nick! Can I just say you guys are AMAZING. My brothers & I don't agree on much, but we do agree that you guys are brilliant. When Killing Time first came out, we listened to it for 3 days straight. No joke. You guys are my idols. I'm an aspiring singer & just wanted to thank you for the inspiration
thanks! killing time is my favorite album we have done for sure. glad you dug it.
05:05 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
our wifi sucks here in seattle, so be patient please
05:05 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
there arent words to describe what you guys mean to me, you have honestly made such a difference in my life. i cant imagine life without bayside. i love you guys and i thank you.
thanks! that is awfully nice of you
05:06 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Thanks for putting on an amazing show on Sunday, I thoroughly needed it. If/when you guys are back in colorado it would be awesome if you guys played a show up north. I realize it's not a huge place, but fort collins rules.
i enjoy fort collins. denver is always one of the better shows of our tours. a few nights ago was no exception
05:07 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Hey guys love Killing Time and can't wait for Covers(Vol.1) I just have a couple questions.
-What are guys most proud of at this point in your career?
-What advice would you give to a young songwriter?
Thanks very much!
being a band for so long is the biggest accomplishment. seems like in todays landscape its hard to keep a band together. glad we figured it out.

best advice to give songwriters, is work hard, write alot.
05:08 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Nick are you as upset as I am about the NHL lockout? and random sidenote even though we are Wings fans my boyfriend bought a Rangers flat bill just because of your winter hat from the Grand Rapids Show a year ago.
NHL has gone mental. i lose my mind more and more with their unwillingness to negotiate.
05:09 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
DUDES. made an absolutepunk account just to comment on this thread. Devotion? haha.

Anyways, quick question. Would you guys happen to be filming any of the shows during the current tour? That would be so rad. CULT
we do usually film some shows and some extra content when we are out in california. we have a buddy who has been stockpiling footage of us for a few years now.
05:10 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Stoked for your Las Vegas show on October 26th. I'm a chef so i wonder what are some things you guys cant live with out food wise that you take on your tours? I know its a boring question but wanted to throw a curve ball out there. Thanks for all your music you guys are great.
we have great food in NY, but its pretty funny when we get on tour, we like to eat at chains that we dont normally have in NY. like Noodles & CO. or Jimmy Johns. usually try and find something local too. i never eat pizza outside of NY though.
05:11 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Saw you guys in Newport a couple of weeks back. Hands down the best show I've ever attended. Such great energy, and you guys appeared be having a good time which was great to see!

Should we expect to see some of the new covers incorporated into Bayside sets in the future?
we will always have those cover songs in our back pocket. they were fun to do, i think everyone will enjoy the E.P. that newport show was a blast. that area of the country always surprises me with their enthusiasm for our band. keep it up.
05:14 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Any covers you wanted to do for the EP that didn't make the cut?
we actually worked on daydream believer by the monkees. didnt go well.
05:14 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Nick, our bird tattoos were done by the same artist! How sweet?
jenny!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version