Username
Password
Finch News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 97.
01:51 PM on 10/19/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
I'm there- the question is; what bar are we all going to after for the after party?
01:53 PM on 10/19/12
adamoflazzarath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Glad to see their Taco Bell manager gave them the day off!

k...you're an asshole

I understand ppl's love for WIITB but Say 'Ello to Sunshine is a lot better in my opinion and alotta peeps don't realize it's a concept album
01:53 PM on 10/19/12
oldwirehands
pherm
User Info.
Because he's a douche and none of them like him. Grizz even went so far as to call him his mortal enemy.

I don't care what anyone says about the dude, I like what he recorded and played with them.
02:04 PM on 10/19/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Obligatory crying because there is no way I can get to CA for this but I want to see it so bad.
02:05 PM on 10/19/12
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Heavily debating buying a plane ticket for this. This should've been a tour.
02:05 PM on 10/19/12
trevorshmevor
User Info.
Meh. I could make a trip to see this, but I really don't care enough. They played the majority of this album on their original reunion tour. That show went well, but they sounded downright awful the next two times I saw them.
02:29 PM on 10/19/12
joel_one
Blood Warriors
User Info.
k...you're an asshole

I understand ppl's love for WIITB but Say 'Ello to Sunshine is a lot better in my opinion and alotta peeps don't realize it's a concept album
just out of curiosity cuz i didn't know - what is the concept? i'd be interested in going back to visit the album knowing that.
02:38 PM on 10/19/12
leftapart
User Info.
Well.. that's... good..? Too bad most of us don't live in SoCal. Doubt a tour would happened, excited that they are getting together for this one show though.. hopefully it will lead to more..
02:45 PM on 10/19/12
p93
hopelessly yours, Alabama
User Info.
Here's hoping they get someone to record the show professionally and put it up online somewhere. I'd happily throw them some cash for a high quality live show of this record.
02:54 PM on 10/19/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
knew it! goddamn you pomona, might just make the drive

Because he's a douche and none of them like him. Grizz even went so far as to call him his mortal enemy.

thought he's a real estate agent now er something
02:55 PM on 10/19/12
BurymeWalkAway
User Info.
FULL TOUR DAMNIT!!!!!! COME TO CANADA
03:39 PM on 10/19/12
JordanKTM
Right Back At It Again
User Info.
Jeremy McKinnon is excited
05:30 PM on 10/19/12
adamoflazzarath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
just out of curiosity cuz i didn't know - what is the concept? i'd be interested in going back to visit the album knowing that.

It's actually only MY interpretation so maybe i was wrong to make it a definitive point to say it DEFINITELY was a concept album BUT...im pretty sure the whole album is about mental illness....some rumors arose that it was about a kid with schizophrenia who killed himself in virginia which happened the year before the album came out ...with the exception of bitemarks and bloodstains which is about some graphic novel nate read about a vampire who kidnaps this girl and insomniatic meat which is about a guy who kills in his sleep...All the songs relate to someone suffering from some form of mental degradation ( Piece of Mind is about a dude who gets lobodomized for being crazy)

ANYWAY...i love the album...nate sounds like a freak of nature and IMO captures what it would be like to be severely mentally ill....re-listen w/ that frame of mind
06:35 PM on 10/19/12
stephisfinch
stick. gloves. shirt.
User Info.
I want to go to there. So badly. :( I need to start a $$ fund asap.
08:36 PM on 10/19/12
Greg
User Info.
"Reunion thing right"

Just how high is that horse?

Not sure how I am on a high horse. I'm not doing anything right.

TEN is consistently doing short tours because that's life for them now. Jeff doesn't even play full tours. Going out to more fans is more important than even having him do the whole tour. That's dedication. And they put out a new great record for all their fans.

I don't even want to get into The Starting Line.

Finch is playing one show across the country fom me? Can't say I consider it relevant for me or their fans from all over the country.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS