Username
Password

Comments: Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 140 of 140
09:19 AM on 10/27/12
infamous_sean
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you guys talking about Pomona getting 2 dates. Don't get excited. 2011 when they announced the dates They had 2 Dallas dates(Dallas was first date) and their was only one show.

Kinda hate Dallas is august. this will be my 4th year and I've always gone when it was June/early july
07:20 AM on 10/28/12
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
Really? I actually thought the Palace was a great location. At first I was upset it was not at Comerica Park, but it was nice having more room to move around. The streets get so crowded downtown that its nearly impossible to get from one stage to the next in under 15 minutes. Plus I think everyone would have died of heatstroke if it was at Comerica (the Palace has air conditioning).

The only real issue I had was how long it took to get into the venue and park. A lot of the delay was because some asshole got into an accident on the exit ramp though.
The issue I had was that all their vendors ran out of gatorade by noon and water by like, 4. then the kleen kanteen packed up at 5, and no one had water anywhere and there were lines out of the bathrooms to fill up water bottles. they were totally unprepared for how many people were going to be there.
03:17 PM on 10/28/12
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
you guys talking about Pomona getting 2 dates. Don't get excited. 2011 when they announced the dates They had 2 Dallas dates(Dallas was first date) and their was only one show.

Kinda hate Dallas is august. this will be my 4th year and I've always gone when it was June/early july
I'm not sure what you're getting at....did they cancel one of the Dallas dates?
03:59 PM on 10/28/12
infamous_sean
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm not sure what you're getting at....did they cancel one of the Dallas dates?

no they announced dates and Dallas had two dates then later it never happened. it was probably a mess up.
08:16 PM on 10/28/12
Anthony Sorendino
You are not your idea.
User Info.
See you on July 13th.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT