Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
11:09 AM on 11/05/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Insanely awesome lineup. Although I have a feeling some coheed fans aren't going to "get" BTBAM. Wish this hit upstate though
11:22 AM on 11/05/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Insanely awesome lineup. Although I have a feeling some coheed fans aren't going to "get" BTBAM. Wish this hit upstate though
02:19 PM on 11/05/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Seems mutual... From what I understand from comments I have seen on some sites most BTBAM fans that are going to this would most likely leave after BTBAM played. The vocals of each respective band seem to be the "hang up" from both opposing fanbases. While I think Coheed fans could definitely appreciate BTBAM's crazy instrumental work and some BTBAM fans could probably appreciate a few of Coheed's less poppy, more progressive songs...ultimately the vocals of both bands are going to close a lot of minds.
yeah i mean instrumentally, both of these bands make sense on tour although BTBAM is more aggressive, but yeah, a lot of people are going to be turned off by screaming. as for myself, I love heavy and I enjoy Coheed so its a perfect combination for me.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests