Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 112
12:57 AM on 11/10/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Wow, sounds totally cool, can't wait to pick it up.
03:23 AM on 11/10/12
zbrmike79
Ran Away From Home
User Info.
Great Awakening is the best song Max ever wrote.
03:57 AM on 11/10/12
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
my money is on bsidesrus
That was where I got all of this old SA stuff.

Very excited for this release.
05:09 AM on 11/10/12
gengen
Listen To Saves The Day
User Info.
STD already has a collection of older material, although I wouldn't mind having all the b-sides since then. And Through Being Cool repress is an excellent idea.

The original Through Being Cool pressing was on blue vinyl and 3 years or so later when STD had released Stay What You Are Equal Vision repressed Through Being Cool and Can't Slow Down on white and red respectively to 300 each. It's been repressed already and don't think it will happen again. I own them all :)
05:13 AM on 11/10/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
The original Through Being Cool pressing was on blue vinyl and 3 years or so later when STD had released Stay What You Are Equal Vision repressed Through Being Cool and Can't Slow Down on white and red respectively to 300 each. It's been repressed already and don't think it will happen again. I own them all :)
2 small pressings of a much beloved album isn't a lot. They could definitely sell another pressing, especially with the current popularity of vinyl. Maybe Enjoy the Ride will do it.
05:48 AM on 11/10/12
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
Those songs we're on the For Sale demo, which apparently is not being included in this package (Probably because doghouse would have something to do with is, seeing as it includes Belt, Woe, and Alive) It would still be cool to see We Will Erase, and Slumming it re-released though. Such good songs.
05:49 AM on 11/10/12
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
Where is Anti Anti from?
It's from an instrumental that max recorded in his "First ever recording session", and apparently added lyrics to it recently. Should be good!
06:21 AM on 11/10/12
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
more excited for the essays than the music, seeing as I already have 90% of it in some unmastered form.
06:42 AM on 11/10/12
Metal Now
Talking about the second and third
User Info.
fuuuuuuuu
09:49 AM on 11/10/12
jenyay
User Info.
09:55 AM on 11/10/12
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
I thought I had everything but there are 2 songs here that I don't. Consigliore and Anti-Anti... Don't listen to much SA anymore but I'm interested in hearing these songs remastered and the 2 I haven't yet heard.
10:33 AM on 11/10/12
JustinDM
it keeps me up all night
User Info.
No "We will erase all life on earth but us" or "Slumming it with Johnny?" Those are pretty rare...
12:16 PM on 11/10/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
Those songs we're on the For Sale demo, which apparently is not being included in this package (Probably because doghouse would have something to do with is, seeing as it includes Belt, Woe, and Alive) It would still be cool to see We Will Erase, and Slumming it re-released though. Such good songs.

Yeah, it's very possible they bought those recordings and then did nothing with them, But it seems like a waste really. It seems like Slummin' and Will Erase would be perfect on the third disc with various rarities.
01:38 PM on 11/10/12
qwerty22
--
User Info.
Gotta love that BC Rich. Max at age ~17 must have had a sense of humor. Not that he doesn't now.
02:06 PM on 11/10/12
VanMastaIteHab
User Info.
So buying this. What an awesome set for any fan.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos